DVDVR Message Board

DC MOVIES (2022)

31c2a6e7e0dee1745003b208729a18a5.gif

6d56b101b9c28ad91fc583866fab304e.gif

Even with the immovable neck, the Batman 1989 Batsuit is still a favourite of mine (as is the film) with how it looks and seeing the movie way under age when it premiered on BBC 1. Like how Tim Burton shot the cowl alternating between the eyes covered by shadows as seen here or showing the eyes.

• Like 2

With the amount of times I've seen Batman (1989) it was awesome getting to see it at the cinema for the 30th anniversary. So many awesome moments especially the opening credits, Descent into Mystery and the Batplane going up to the moon.

I'm hoping and expect Batman Returns (1992) to get a re-release to mark its anniversary and because of The Flash (2022) with Michael Keaton back as Batman, the only thing going for that film.

The only Batman films I've never seen at the cinema are Batman (1966), Batman Returns, Batman: Mask of the Phantasm (1993) and Justice League (2017).

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, John from Cincinnati said:

Oh lord, everything is moving.

• Aquaman 2 bumped to March 17, 2023
  • The Flash bumped to June 23, 2023
  • Shazam! Fury of the Gods takes Aquaman's old spot on December 16 (same weekend as Avatar 2)

Big time movement. 3 months for Aquaman 2 and 7 months(!) for The Flash. The Flash sees Michael Keaton's return as Bruce Wayne/Batman which is the only thing from the film I give a shit about. Batgirl will be delayed because it was supposed to come after The Flash and how the latter explains Keaton Bats is back.

Edited by The Natural

• 2 weeks later...

He's hardly the first young actor to get into trouble and get arrested. Ask Robert Downey Jr. These offenses are relatively minor. Yeah, it would be a problem if these things keep happening, but I don't really see the big deal. Anthony Mackie got arrested too on DUI.

A couple in Hilo has filed a temporary restraining order against “Justice League” star Ezra Miller after the actor, who plays The Flash, allegedly entered their bedroom, threatened them and stole personal items.

https://www.hawaiitribune-herald.com

---

More Ezra Miller trouble.

Edited by The Natural