DVDVR Message Board

Your 2022 Internet Match Thread

Noah Mark

Nakajima, Kenou, Masa Kitomiya, Manabu Soya and the rest beat each other to death!  YAY! NOAH!

=====================

Haruka Umesaki and Chie Ozora have a little match in some sort of tournament in Sendai Girls.

=====================

Bengalee takes it to the mat.

• Like 2

Riko Kaiju, 20 year old SEAdLINNG gal, wrestles Yurika Ota, 18 year old Sendai Girls teen sensation, for the Jaja Uma tournament semi-final.

===========================

Will Allday wrestles some dude in Houston.

============================

I guess this is one of the last ActWRES matches before they break off and become Colors.  It's Act Yasukawa unretiring for a match.  She is tagging with the best wrestler in OZ Academy, Saori Anou.

• Like 1

I think I have the omicron so I figured I might as well SPAM THE THREAD before I succumb.

Masa Kitamiya and Katsuhiko Nakajima battle it out FOR THE BELT!  JESUS CHRIST, this match is STIFF!

=======================

This match makes me wonder why Moonshine Mantell isn't in MLW, as he and Jacob Fatu should take this match to a larger platform.

=========================

Kira Chimera and Ava White (or AVA if she isn't wrestling in WRESTLEFORCE~!) wrestle again for the 5 millionth time, so this match is getting good.  AVA is progressing very nicely.  Chimera lays it in.

• Like 1

Stephanie Vaquer and Jessie Jackson LAY IT IN!  This is fun.

Haruka Umesaki, 20 year old from Diana, challenges Yurika Oka, teen sensation from Sendai Girls for the tournament final!  I guess it was a Best Youngster tournament.  These gals are good.

===============================

Weapon Of Ass Destruction and Savannah Evans have little hoss battle!

One half of Aussie Open, Kyle Fletcher, and Ethan Allen beat on each other pretty good in RevPro.

==============================

GRAMPA FIGHT!  Don Fuji vs Masaaki Mochizuki from Dragon Gate.

==================================

Marcela and Miku are  so bitchy and EVIL!

• Like 1

Thunder Rosa and KiLynn King have a good indie match and you might see something akin to this on the big stage in the near future.

Haruka Umesaki is the spunky 20 year old from World Woman Pro Diana taking on 15 year old teen sensation, Kanon, and this is all peppy and fast- the kind of match a newer wrestler does when they have shown they are competent and now want to add on to their matches.

In Booker T's Reality of Wrestling, Bryan Keith and Mysterious Q show that indie guys in Houston are doing NOAH/King's Road matches.

Hey!  It's GLEAT!  Lots of good stuff on this- especially the monstrous main event with Ryuchi Kawakami and Takanori Ito battling it out with suplexes (Ito) vs skullcrushing elbows (Kawakami).  El Lindaman vs Onitsuka is more evidence of the insane awesomeness of Lindaman.  And it's Suzu Suzuki in a GLEAT ring!

• Like 1

You kids and your elaborate hideous tattoos.  Kevin Ku and Buffalo Daniel Garcia fellow traveller, Kevin Blackwood have an interesting match.

=======================

It's a TJPW MAX HEART TAG TOURNAMENT!  Shoko Nakajima and Hyper Misao are the two I'm sorta familiar with but the major standout in this match is teeny Miu Watanabe, who does a bunch legit impressive strong man moves- including a Double Giant Swing which I have never seen before.  And it's weird because she doesn't LOOK like she is overly powerful but there it is.  Awesome!  Rika Tatsumi hits folks with her dangerous butt.

MORE MAX HEART TAG TOURNAMENT!  Nodoka Tenma has grown into her womanliness and it adds to her offense.

• Like 1

It's looking like the Russian lady of 2022 is going to be also Natalia Markova.  Here, she lays it in against blackballed and hated by Thunder Rosa (I guess) Ivelisse.

========================

It's TAKA trainee, Tomoka Inaba, up against the best wrestler in the world, Chihiro Hashimoto.  Not shootstyle enough.

==========================

Even more MAX HEART tag tournament!  I think this is the other semi-final.  This is good- though I couldn't pick any of these gals out of a line up.  I learned that the one the beehive on her shirt is Suzume.  So we now know that.

• Like 1

Hiroyo Matsumoto is amused by the annoying excesses of Manami but then OPTS to beat some seriousness into the match and Manami responds with good wrestling.

========================

Hey!  One could have totally forgotten about Flip Gordon, but he's pretty good.  Here he is wrestling Brian Cage in Florida in the funnest indie, CCW.

========================

Dragon Bane goes long with two guys who I've never heard of.  It's good.

This match is a throwback.  Josh Alexander brings in the X Division belt like it's the NWA World Title and he is Harley Race- which makes sense because they are wrestling in St Louis.  Mike Outlaw is your local babyface and Alexander makes him look like a million bucks during and after the match.  Memories.....

Miyuki Takase is being the bitchy newcomer to the Sendai Girls, starting with teen sensation, Yarika Oka.  Oka doesn't put up with the hatefullness and battles back!

Vert Vixen and Promise Braxton are two of the best ladies wrestling in Texas.  Here, they wrestle each other in Booker T's Reality fo Wrestling in Houston.

I haven't watched a NOAH juniors match in a while.  This YO-HEY vs Harata match for the belt is good.  Very highflying and the finish is fun.

==================

Freya the Slaya comes down from the frozen tundra of Alaska and OVW and faces Holidead!  HOSS BATTLE!

==================

It is the beloved Demus!  Back on the free internet!  But not in a bloodbath, which is strange.  Demus in a straight lucha match is odd but good.

• Like 2

Chihiro Hashimoto is the best wrestler on earth?  Maybe.  Here, she wrestles Rin Kodakura from MARVELOUS.  BUZZ SAWYER POWERSLAM~!

Heather Monroe and Sandra Moone have match with lots of chain wrestling and wrestling holds.  Very cool.

Konami and an unduly tanned Giulia have Konami's last match.

• Like 2

The second MDRN NMD TNG show from last weekend.

I would highly recommend watching Chris Ridgeway vs. Kid Lykos and Dean Allmark vs. Martin Kirby, but you can also just watch the whole show.

Yesterday Hard Hit aired their entire show from December on YouTube, which had a 40-minute main event between Minoru Suzuki and Hikaru Sato. I thought I could watch it later, but they apparently deleted the whole thing after the initial airing. Damn. ? 

It's my new favorite tagteam, Sendai Girls teen sensation, Manami, and JTO alumni teen sensation, Makota Inaba!  Manami annoys fellow youth, Kanon, and enigmatic Pure-J gal, Crea by screaming en lieu of a handshake.  Crea has a power offense, unexpectedly.  THEN!  They have a joshi tag match.

===========================

Jordan Saeed is prolly the best British indie guy.  He is such a total British heel in that he is an insufferable douche instead of an overt rulebreaker.  Smashing Mike has his best match I've seen so far.

===============================

Marafuji and Sakaraba are in this, but the action is advanced by Sugiura and Masata Tanaka trying bashing each others skulls out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DEAN said:

Marafuji and Sakaraba are in this, but the action is advanced by Sugiura and Masata Tanaka trying bashing each others skulls out.

I was far more involved in Marufuji vs. Sakuraba. They got me from the opening exchange where Sak does all this RINGS matwork then insults Marufuji until he sticks his forearm right into his throat. Sakuraba is developing this Suzuki-like cranky old man that will make you laugh and also choke you out vibe. 

• Like 1

They put up the whole Takumi Iroho vs Tiger Queen match.  So nobody knows who Tiger Queen is still?

Impact will post some weird shit.  Here you got Madman Fulton vs Ninja Mack (of course) somewhere in Iowa.  WHY NOT?!  I ask you, WHY NOT?!?

=============================

Misa Matsui of I guess Colors now versus Diana's Haruka Umesaki, who is cute as a button, earlier from that same RJPW card.

• Like 1