DVDVR Message Board

Your 2022 Internet Match Thread

Noah Mark

On 1/8/2022 at 8:37 PM, The Z said:

DEFEND Indy Wrestling Ten Year Anniversary Tournament - Night 1 (11/27/2021)

Card:

1. Danny Jones vs. Josh Terry
  2. The O.J.M.O. vs. Nino Bryant
  3. Laura Di Matteo vs Alex Windsor
  4. Nico Angelo vs Jay Joshua
  5. Chuck Mambo vs TK Cooper

Night Two of the Defend Indy Wrestling Ten Year Anniversary Tournament was just released. Once again I can't recommend these two shows highly enough. Every match on either show is worth a watch.

Jordon Breaks vs. Harry Sefton (12/11/2021)

This match has that old school feeling!

Kira Chimera vs. Ava White (12/11/2021)

Mike Bird vs. Hari Singh (12/17/2021)

Always good to see Mike Bird!

Edited by The Z
  • Thanks 1

This match is a beautiful trainwreck.  Hijo de Fishman and Hijo del Alebrije give no fucks for their own safety or the safety of the audience,

======================

It's more WRESTLE FORCE!  Jordan Saeed is very good.

=======================

AWESOME!  Dragon Bane is back on the internet and he is somehow a crazier complete lunatic now.,

1 hour ago, The Z said:

Jordon Breaks vs. Harry Sefton (12/11/2021)

This match has that old school feeling!

I'm trying to figure out if Justin Breaks is the best current British indie wrestler.  I'm guessing he is,

Sendai Girl's Chihiro Hashimoto vs Marvelous' Takumi Iroha for the rights for the AAAW Singles and Tag Championships.  Their last match for Hashimoto's Sendai Girls title in November ended in a draw.

Edited by nofuture
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, nofuture said:

Sendai Girl's Chihiro Hashimoto vs Marvelous' Takumi Iroha for the rights for the AAAW Singles and Tag Championships.  Their last match for Hashimoto's Sendai Girls title in November ended in a draw.

HOLY SHIT!

Havok and Savannah Evans have a match on Impact that is what they should regularly have on Impact- big, mean ladies beating each other to death.  I await either of these gaks versus Masha Slamovich.

=========================

Tokyo Joshi Pro has a tag match with four ladies I don't recognize.  It's pretty good.

===========================

It's more British indies!  I think this is the first time I've seen Nico Angelo but he is impressive.  Billy Haze is also really good.  This match is prolly the best I've seen to take place in the library of British Wrestling

• Like 1

It's a stiff match in Houston between Bryan Keith and Aaron Mercer.  It is STIFF!

===========================

Ava White is getting good as she keeps getting matches under her belt.  Laura DiMatteo is good indie British lady wrestler.

==============================

Hey!  Bengalee is back on the internet!  She battles the evil and alluring Satania and her demonic henchmen!  It's not that Jessie Jackson.

Oh man, this match is fucking beautiful.  Shane Taylor and AC Mack totally beat the hell out of each other.

================

So Effy is just fucking great.  He is the new Hollywood John Tatum.

=====================

It's more Matt Taven tearing it up in the indies.  He seems to be putting everybody over as I haven't seen him win a match since he was ROH champion.  I'm glad he is in Impact.

It's Daniel Garcia vs Anthony Greene, a match that is also happening on Dark soon.

===============================

It's Mercedes Martinez, who is on the verge of an epic feud with Thunder Rosa, against Vipress, who I last saw on Championship Wrestling From Hollywood.  STIFF!

=================================

Faby Apache takes it to mat with Sexy Dulce.

Tomohiro Ishii vs. Brody King on this week's episode of NJPW Strong Xtra.

Robbie X vs. Francesco Akira

One of the best high-fliers around today against the Italian All Japan sensation

Joe Lando vs. Corey McRae

Short but sweet shooter vs. flier match

Rocky Kawamura II vs. Takuya Wada

Main event from one of the latest Hard Hit shows, Japan's other shoot style promotion 

Edited by The Z
  • Like 1

Hey!  It's yesterday's NOAH undercard= two matches, the second with Ohara Hajime who I haven't seen in a while and Hayata. First match has YO-HEY;

========================

It's Alex Zayne and the Children Of LA PARK in Mexico.

========================

Chelsea Green is fun.  She wrestles like a cross between Britt Baker and Allie in a way.  Ivelisse is good.

• Like 1

OH NO! MOMO! She's turning EVIL!

=============================

Diasuke Harada goes for HAYATA's belt!

==============================

I don't know if this match up has showed up on IMPACT! yet, but the Mercedes Martinez roll keeps rolling as she takes on Deonna Purrazzo in New Jersey.

• Like 1

Oh MAN!  this match is good.  KiLynn King and Marina Tucker totally stomp each other into the ground.  The crowd is the most Florida Wrestling crowd in the history of the internet.  MILLION BILLION STARS.  Post match backstage pull apart is soooo Fantastics/Midnight Express in a parking lot.  JILLION JILLION STARS.  Marina Tucker is so awesome.  KiLynn King is AWESOME.

=========================

It's all the big stars of Tokyo Joshi Pro!  Maki Ito is becoming such a good wrestler.  Miyu Yamashita!

=======================

SEAdLINNNG yougster, Riko Kaiju, has a little match with 15 year old teen sensation from Sendai Girls, Kanon.  WEE MATCH!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DEAN said:

It's all the big stars of Tokyo Joshi Pro!  Maki Ito is becoming such a good wrestler.  Miyu Yamashita!

The main pillars of TJPW are Miyu, Yuka, Shoko. Rika replaced whatever her name was and could be only temporary for now. We could expect Koda (the booker of TJPW) to eventually Super Rookie Arai.

I tend to ignore Twitters fantasy booking and wants.

• Like 1

It's Davey Richards taking on Minoru Suzuki in Glory Pro.  MATBASED!

=======================

JJ Lynch is the pastiest British indie wrestler, so that's World of Sports!  Jordan Saeed is really good.

==========================

It's a batch of luchadores I don't really know and they have a good match of the lucha libre.