DVDVR Message Board

Upcoming Video Game Releases (2022 & Beyond)

RIPPA

19 minutes ago, Craig H said:

I know I should spend more time with my Xbox since I have Game Pass and Tunic, MLB the Show, Guardians of the Galaxy, and plenty others are calling my name, but my PS5 is the system that I have Horizon, Elden Ring, Chicory, and others on so that's getting more love at the moment.

For me,  the Xbox is the daily system, for when I want to jump in and play something random and/or stream something. The PS5 is turned on for specific reasons. I play one game at a time and leave it alone otherwise. I think the biggest reason for that other than Game Pass is Quick Resume. Being able to jump from game to game without having to go through the whole startup process is super convenient.  With that said, the PS5 exclusives are worth the price of the system. 

Got the notification e-mail to order the Steam Deck I reserved last year.

Since I haven't had any luck finding a PS5, I'll probably go ahead and order.

Was thinking about upgrading my Diablo-themed OG Switch with an OLED this weekend, but if I get the Steam Deck I can't justify the expenditure.

Probably be better off not getting either and buying a Floyd Mayweather NFT instead. ?

• Like 1

The "side stories" thing is rumored to be Annapurna Interactive doing an "anthology of Silent Hill short stories"

Which, if that's true, I mean, just take my money right now.

Speaking of collection of games

Reportedly - one of the things XBOX will showcase next month is the "Marcus Fenix Collection" which will be some sort of bundle of Gears of War games similar to the Master Chef collection

On 5/18/2022 at 7:35 AM, RIPPA said:

Speaking of collection of games

Reportedly - one of the things XBOX will showcase next month is the "Marcus Fenix Collection" which will be some sort of bundle of Gears of War games similar to the Master Chef collection

So..basically 1-3,and maybe Judgement remastered and 4,5 added on as well?

Edited by AaronMLuke
Slightly more coherent and less typos but same horrible grammar

I'm perfectly fine with that. Not the same thing really, but the most fun I've had with a mobile WWE game is SuperCard, so I'm into this. I've struggled to find a Marvel mobile game I find enjoyable.

Might be one I play on PC too actually (if my hand-me down laptop can handle it)

2 hours ago, RIPPA said:

It is also fake

Literally the next tweet from the same account

Stuff like that irritates me greatly.  People are "idiots" because a non-parody Twitter account posted information in a way designed to look legit and they believed it?  Huh?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I really liked Greedfall so I'm in for Greedfall 2.  Also following Spiders' new game - steelrising - pretty carefully.  Releasing in September,  It's an action rpg in the vein of Dark Souls (lol, isn't everything) set in an alt-history steampunk version of the French Revolution. 

• Like 1