DVDVR Message Board

Dynamite - WINTER IS COMING - 12/15/2021

7 hours ago, Shartnado said:

My wife was wondering this same thing this one time she saw women wrestle on NXT. "How come none of them have their hair tied back? Seems very inconvenient to me!"

Its not really a thing in women's wrestling. Probably related to aesthetics though to be fair I have seen the ties become undone pretty easily when men and women use them so it may also be a thought of not really worth bothering with in some cases.

13 minutes ago, Eivion said:

Its not really a thing in women's wrestling. Probably related to aesthetics though to be fair I have seen the ties become undone pretty easily when men and women use them so it may also be a thought of not really worth bothering with in some cases.

Yeah, I tried to explain that it's not really about convenience, but you can probably see how it would look kinda odd from an outside perspective, right?

• Like 1

Hopefully I get a chance to rewatch the Omega v Danielson soon, but I think I lean towards the Danielson v Hangman. Absolutely love the ending. Both spectacular. All time favorite AEW match is still Hangman & Omega vs the Young Bucks. ?

• Like 3