DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2021 - WEEK 15

Dolfan in NYC

On 12/20/2021 at 12:15 PM, NoFistsJustFlips said:

That Chicago Bear making a tackle and looking at The Steeler's bench... unsportsman like taunting.

Tom Brady jogging to a coach on the opposite team and saying Go Fuck Yourself... totally fine, no penalty.

Proof these taunting flags are bullshit and just there for the illusion of "cleaning up the game".

Hey, I root for the team that once got a fifteen yard penalty for being facemasked.

42 minutes ago, JLowe said:

He's been in the league for like 7 seasons and this is his 2nd start, he's thrown 44 total passes. Wild. If I had had a son I would've wanted him to grow up to be a career NFL backup QB.

And the whole reason he is starting over people who have been with Washington far long is because Ron Rivera said he has "game experience"

All you need to do is play a couple of times and you are set for a long time

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JLowe said:

He's been in the league for like 7 seasons and this is his 2nd start, he's thrown 44 total passes. Wild. If I had had a son I would've wanted him to grow up to be a career NFL backup QB.

I have always said that Matt Cassel is my favourite NFL player.

He took one season (under arguably the GOAT Coach, at least of the modern era) and parlayed that into 10 years of getting PAID.

His numbers were ok at KC but bouncing from team to team, getting paid millions to learn a playbook and take some red time snaps... What a dream!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, L_W_P said:

I have always said that Matt Cassel is my favourite NFL player.

He took one season (under arguably the GOAT Coach, at least of the modern era) and parlayed that into 10 years of getting PAID.

His numbers were ok at KC but bouncing from team to team, getting paid millions to learn a playbook and take some red time snaps... What a dream!

Man, you didn't even tell the best part about Cassel.  He was a backup in college, too.  The man threw 33 passes in college!  

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Mark Sanchez's story about Harold Carmichael bullying him over his signature makes me like Carmichael so much more. 

Oh god yeah - I mean even the play by play guy shit on Sanchez

• Like 1