DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2021 - WEEK 13

Dolfan in NYC

HA!

The Bengals scored a TD. Took so long deciding if they wanted to go for 2 and had to call a timeout

Coming out of the timeout - they decided to go for 2 and took so long the called for a delay of game.

They choose to then switch to going for 1 and the kicker then missed the XP

• Haha 4

It feels like the only way Vegas beats Washington is if Washington just lets them with stupidity.  Also have the same thing about this Steelers game.  Ravens just went down the field with complete ease and then Lamar Jackson makes an incredibly dumb throw for the INT

10 minutes ago, dogwelder said:

I wonder if any NFL QB will try to do a fake slide like the Pitt QB did this past weekend in the ACC championship game.

As opposed to the NCAA were there is no rule - I am pretty sure there is a rule in the NFL to prevent it

I know this will be a shocking revelation but... Mike Glennon is.... NOT GOOD. At all. That may have been the most boring game I've ever seen. Glennon was missing wide open dump off passes and there was specific bad pass to John Ross, who just stared him down the whole way back to the huddle and continued to stare him down while the next play was being called. How is that an acceptable level of play for an NFL backup? Yikes.

Jake Fromm (state farm) can't be any worse than this.