DVDVR Message Board

Dynamite - 11/24/2021

The FITE version rewatch has become a nice weekly encore.  This week I was clamouring for the commercial free Hayter-Rosa.  Interestingly the match worked better on TNT.  Rosa had a couple flubs in that break including a missed kicked to the back of the head (how do you spell in-sa-gury?).  Hayter did a nice job of selling it as the whiff it was.  Rosa also missed an exchange that left Hayter looking a bit silly for a moment.  But neither caused the crowd any issue.  Commercial ends and the crowd is duelling chants for both of these great competitors.  The overbooked finish would’ve been better if there was a good enough reason for Knox to miss it all.  And then he sees Britt go flying out and basically no sells it.  Whatever, I guess with Knox it is what it is.  But as always Rosa is fire for all to enjoy and Badass Jamie Hayter is the best going. 

Edited by HarryArchieGus

6 hours ago, HarryArchieGus said:

The FITE version rewatch has become a nice weekly encore.  This week I was clamouring for the commercial free Hayter-Rosa.  Interestingly the match worked better on TNT.  Rosa had a couple flubs in that break including a missed kicked to the back of the head (how do you spell in-sa-gury?). 

"Enzuigiri", apparently. 

• Like 1