DVDVR Message Board

November 2021 Wrestling GIFs and Pics

Kang

On 11/25/2021 at 3:05 PM, Infinit said:

Happy American Thanksgiving!!

I love the fact that Macho is essentially in character there. I bet he's wearing spandex pants with frills and the only reason he's not wearing his neon green cowboy hat at the table is that his mother scolded him for wearing a hat inside.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cwoy2j said:

I love the fact that Macho is essentially in character there. I bet he's wearing spandex pants with frills and the only reason he's not wearing his neon green cowboy hat at the table is that his mother scolded him for wearing a hat inside.

Macho was ALWAYS in character.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cwoy2j said:

Choosing spandex for Thanksgiving was pretty smart for Mach. He doesn't have to loosen the belt on his slacks. Nor does he have to worry about ruining the crease on his pants. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

20 hours ago, cwoy2j said:

Bruce Prichard--"The Red Rooster gimmick was not a burial. It would've worked if he committed to it!"

The Internet--"Imma just leave this here...."

The harder he tries the thicker his accent gets. He could have literally laid an egg their was no way he was getting pushed with a voice that sounds like nails on a chalkboard to Vince. 

• Like 1