DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2021 - WEEK 8

Dolfan in NYC

The Houston Chronicle is claiming that the Texans and Dolphins have a deal in place for Watson

HOWEVER Miami wants Watson's legal issues "cleared up" before agreeing to the deal - which means there is no way the deal is happening

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, RIPPA said:

The Houston Chronicle is claiming that the Texans and Dolphins have a deal in place for Watson

HOWEVER Miami wants Watson's legal issues "cleared up" before agreeing to the deal - which means there is no way the deal is happening

When "leaking to make the other party pretend they're not bidding against themself" goes wrong...

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

When "leaking to make the other party pretend they're not bidding against themself" goes wrong...

Do you want to get a bag of used balls and two 7th round picks 3 years from now for your franchise QB? Because this is how you do that. . . 

On 10/27/2021 at 2:47 PM, Dolfan in NYC said:

I feel like more than a couple cult leaders have used this analogy with their followers - right before that nosy reporter went missing and was later found buried in the garden.

• Haha 1

On 10/26/2021 at 9:46 AM, Eoae said:

Honestly, if someone gave me a bitcoin, I'd have no idea what to do with it.  I'd have to google the damn thing.  

I feel like i should be more wrinkly at my advanced age.

I think you're supposed to buy NFTs with them?

• Like 1