DVDVR Message Board

SDL is King Sized - 10/15/2021

Dolfan in NYC

Finn/Sami was solid. Started off slow but picked up a decent bit by the end.

Carmela/Zelina was a nothing match setup more for the forever feud of Liv/Carmella.

Naomi/Sonya was pretty much an angle as well with Shayna being brought in to make it a handicap match. I was fine with this. Its probably the only women's feud on the main roster. not for the belt that feels like there is some actual care involved.

Usos/Profits street fight was so damn good and makes me a bit sad the Profits are leaving to Raw.

Becky/Sasha was predictably great.  It had plenty of time, both looked great, and only the slightest of bs in the finish. Not sure what I preferred between it and the street fight.

Edited by Eivion
  • Like 2

SD is still the best sports entertainment show on TV.  

The Lesnar / Heyman / Roman stuff is developing well.  The Edge / Rollins stuff is generally all very good. Sasha and Becky were great.

The whole run in the middle of the show, from Moss and Corbin’s lame dad joke act, to Boogs and Nakamura, Pat McAfee “no one cares about your stupid birthday Cole”, to Boogs playing the Street Profits entrance and then the excellent Profits / USO’s match, was amongst the most fun half hours of undercard I’ve ever seen on any show.  

Edited by Ultimo Necro

I'm shocked to learn that the Syrian-Canadian isn't going to be attending their Blood Money PPV. Shocked, I tell you.

Very interested in watching Becky/Sasha, that's about it. Did it get a decent amount of time? Because I heard the Carmella/Zelina match was legit two minutes long.

Edited by Casey
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Casey said:

I'm shocked to learn that the Syrian-Canadian isn't going to be attending their Blood Money PPV. Shocked, I tell you.

Very interested in watching Becky/Sasha, that's about it. Did it get a decent amount of time? Because I heard the Carmella/Zelina match was legit two minutes long.

17:44 for Sasha/Becky according to the review on f4wonline.com. Will definitely see that and the Street Fight.

• Thanks 1

Sasha/Becky was really good. Liked that they incorporated some new spots. And cool that Bianca got a measure of revenge. 

I also like that Naomi is getting some sort of storyline. It's not often that the women get a chance to get involved in something that gets time to actually develop. Would be cool to have Naomi return the favor and cost Shayna her Queen's match against Doudrop since these Queen's matches have been pretty much used as angle development. 

Speaking of which, surprised to see Carmella and Liv still going at it. And I liked the gentlewoman's agreement between Mella and Zelina that understandably didn't last long.