DVDVR Message Board

NXT 2.0 - 10/12/2021

Dolfan in NYC

21 hours ago, Craig H said:

Part of this show is confounding. You have someone like Mandy Rose who should be right in the mix with the Four Horsewomen, but she can't break through whatever glass ceiling is there. Bianca was the most successful at doing so, but even dropped the title in seconds to Becky. And now Mandy is getting used even better. Why couldn't she have done anything like this on the main roster? 

I like Mandy, but she isn't anywhere remotely as good as the four Horsewomen or Bianca so that is a weird claim. And she couldn't be doing this on the main roster because they are too damn tunnel vision focused on on a specific set of women with the rest being given little to do or have little thought and care put into what little stories they have when they are finally given something.

Edited by Eivion

Yea ultimately I think Mandy's "glass ceiling" is that she isnt as good. Athletic, charismatic, but she isnt stringing together stellar matches.

I think the landscape has changed and the opportunities that girls like Alexa and Carmella had are harder to come by nowI so moving down to NXT and working this angle as Toxic Attraction is going to be a saving grace for her career.