DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: WEEK 11

Dolfan in NYC

You know, if teams are going to have a game where they wear dogshit ugly unis, then it needs to be balanced out by wearing unis with the new logos from footballasfootball.com

Oh are the Steelers wearing those rugby striped uniforms?

Are we still doing the thing where the NFL broadcasters bury them as an ugly, dated joke while the shitty modern uniforms of Seattle, St. Louis, and many others are somehow treated with a straight face?

You know, with few exceptions(like the old TB uni's), the 80-90's unis were probably the best overall. . . .

And even the Creamsicles would be better remembered if the Bucs had been more successful.  Maybe it's just the modern stuff, but the one or two times a year Tampa uses the creamsicles they look great.

I don't pay any attention to the Lions but is their pass rush always this shitty? With all those 1st rounders like Suh, Fairley and Zeke, I'd assume they have a good rush but they aren't getting anywhere near Ben.

Amazing how competent our offense s when Ben had time to throw...

So wait a minute the fans have to leave the seating area but the game is still going on?

Red Zone seemed to say that the game was currently suspended - but players were still on the sidelines

Also, Seattle's current unis are awesome, St, Louis's are fine.

I just got a call from Steve Largent and another from Eric Dickerson and they are both very unhappy with you right now

2003864746.jpg

polls_69190_f260_3406_343362_answer_6_xl

I agree, especially with the Rams, switching from those was a crime. . .I also don't care what anyone says, I loved the old orange crush Denver jerseys