DVDVR Message Board

Dynamite - 9/15/2021

Dolfan in NYC

Not sure if I’m allowed to put this here or not, so I’m sorry ahead of time. 

A buddy of mine and I were going to the Newark show tonight and he tore his Achilles yesterday and can’t make it. I’m still going.

If anyone wants to go, I’m willing to sell here for face value. They are floor seats, level L for $52.45. Message me if interested.

Sorry again if this isn’t allowed. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, olythegreat89 said:

A buddy of mine and I were going to the Newark show tonight and he tore his Achilles yesterday and can’t make it. I’m still going.

If anyone wants to go, I’m willing to sell here for face value. They are floor seats, level L for $52.45. Message me if interested.

Holy shit. Ouch. That sucks man. Hope you can sell your tickets.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, alstein said:

This feels like a slow show, with the only reason to watch being the hope of Suzuki-gun killing Dan Lambert. 
(MOTY beat up Archer a few weeks ago)

I totally forgot that Archer had beef with Lambert. Suzuki is a great response to his stuff about "legit" badasses.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

Ha is that "Chairman of the B-O-A-R-D" from Remsberg is a subtle little Norm MacDonald tribute, or did I miss something?

I am going to say that's a very big yes. Bryce was in a sketch comedy group here in Philly for about 10 years or so probably. I performed on shows with him a ton. Really funny guy and a big comedy nerd. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, olythegreat89 said:

I can't speak for him but if @Nice Guy Eddiethen there's always a chance of you two meeting up.

6 minutes ago, Greggulator said:

I just hope that I've been granted permission to watch AEW by my overlords who will look the other way from my ignorance about the history of the usage of the Tiger Driver as a finishing hold since 2013.

It shouldn't have gone the way it did in the first place.  Hopefully we don't have a repeat of all that and as a backup there's always Discord.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, olythegreat89 said:

I was able to sell the ticket. Thanks for the help though. And @Nice Guy Eddie you going to the show tonight? 

I was underwhelmed knowing this Newark show initially was going to be blood and guts and we missed out but since I’m going to both this one and Grand Slam, I’m not as irked.

I am going to the show tonight. I'll be on the floor in Section C. I sold one ticket and I still have one for sale. I was also underwhelmed with this card, but last night I scored a ticket for New Japan in Philly next month, so I'm a little less ticked off.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Greggulator said:

I just hope that I've been granted permission to watch AEW by my overlords who will look the other way from my ignorance about the history of the usage of the Tiger Driver as a finishing hold since 2013.

You are a real life Vacation Jason lol. I do hope you enjoy the show tonight tho.

But I also hope you dial back your talking down to people like the post above. Condescension will get you nowhere.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

49 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I am going to the show tonight. I'll be on the floor in Section C. I sold one ticket and I still have one for sale. I was also underwhelmed with this card, but last night I scored a ticket for New Japan in Philly next month, so I'm a little less ticked off.

I’ll be on the floor in section L. If time permits maybe we can meet for a quick cheers. 

Enjoy the philly show. I was debating whether or not to go, but since I got tickets for the queens show, I decided to save my bank account a few dollars.

22 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

You doing Queens too?  Awesome!  Where you gonna be at?  I got the upper level.

Queens I’ll be in section 136. I guess that’s mid-upper level. Really interested in what kind of stage setup they plan on having for that show.

• Like 1

I like this card.  Hoping for a 2.0 upset win with a little chicanery.  Spears has been on a run and Darby might be his best dance partner yet.  Dark and the Road To got me stoked for Leyla and Jade.  And am I wrong to expect Kazarian v Cole to be potentially pretty blowaway?  Not sure Danielson needs another segment to address Kenny, but it's likely to be spectacular and lead to something at Arthur Ashe.  I like the rumours flying about of Suzuki-Gun going toe to toe with the Men of the Year.  Batten down the hatches @Nice Guy Eddie, I think this could end up being a red hot show.   

Edited by HarryArchieGus
  • Like 2

MMA fighters Kayla Harrison, Paige VanZant, Junior dos Santos, Austin Vanderford, and Andrei Arlovski traveled to tonight’s Dynamite with Dan Lambert.

I so want Kayla Harrison as someone's heater. If she wasn't preoccupied getting a free million dollars in PFL (before taxes) beating up people she's infinitely more talented than she would so make it in wrestling. Good talker plus the look. The wrestling folks are going to go after PVZ but Kayla would be a much better fit long term. 

• Like 2