DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2021 - WEEK 2

Dolfan in NYC

10 minutes ago, Raziel said:

It's a good think Tony Khan can book a wrestling promotion (so far).  Because his sports teams are the drizzling shits.

I was thinking AEW's a bit short on Enhancement Talent but I guess he's addressing the need after all

Whoever is doing color on the Bears game keeps saying shit like "They're undressing the defense," "Or last night they were undressed by so and so team" and it's driving me crazy. "Joe Burrow had to win over his team on Zoom! You know what kind of ALPHA MALE you gotta be to win over team on Zoom?!" 

This is why I watch games on mute.

• Like 7

Just now, jaedmc said:

Whoever is doing color on the Bears game keeps saying shit like "They're undressing the defense," "Or last night they were undressed by so and so team" and it's driving me crazy. "Joe Burrow had to win over his team on Zoom! You know what kind of ALPHA MALE you gotta be to win over team on Zoom?!" 

it's only a matter of time before they start referring to pancake blocks as Cucking the defense

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, jaedmc said:

Looking at the lineup on 506Sports it's...Mark Sanchez?!?!?

4 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Of course the most exciting game this week Vikings vs Cardinals is the one done by Gus Johnson 

Honestly, if we got Gus Johnson for every Kyler Murray game, I'd be 100% fine with that.  We need someone to show the correct level of excitement for Kyler Murray running 42 yards side to side and throwing an off balance deep ball.