DVDVR Message Board

Raw is PPV Quality - 9/13/2021

Dolfan in NYC

I don't really know about 'football', but tbh I'm not completely sure having Big E winning the title is enough to turn a cold product hot.

I'm happy for the guy, he seems like an awesome dude and I'm all about slapping meat - but when I watched the cash-in....it didn't really feel like a moment to me. If it was a moment for you, that's great - I have no problem with that whatsoever. And I look forward to Ettore showing us what he can do in a ppv main-event scenario.

11 minutes ago, Infinit said:

Did they take the belt off him just so Goldberg could get his revenge and beat him without having to worry about the belt?

Goldberg only has two matches a year on his contract which ends in 2023 and he used up both this year. So Goldberg vs Bobby next year? 

Welp, I couldn't have been more wrong about them not dropping against the NFL. Even still, I think what they did was important. Just because it's NFL season, you can't mail it in every week considering they're already mailing it in every week before last night. If you don't do anything noteworthy, then no one is ever going to feel the need to tune in when football is on.

Guest Jimbo_Tsuruta

Glad for Big E, every time I see him wrestle or cut a promo, I wish he was feuding with a bloke named Thicc Bockwinkel #bigmeatymenslappinmeat