DVDVR Message Board

Drip Too Hard :( - Raw - 8/23/2021

Dolfan in NYC

Bobby got lots of good boo's, that's good. I like seeing the fans worked up.

Karrion Kross needs a manager to get heat for him. Nice demolition/Gladiator get up though. 

The fans love RKBro.

Edited by D.Z

I hope Morrison can move on to something better than being Miz's stooge after all this is over.

Riddle/Styles was a great match. I wish the two of them were having a solo program instead.

Idiotic ring gear aside, I liked what I saw of Ricochet/Kross.

Was it just me or did they announce a lot more matches for next week than normal?

Was the crowd supposed to hate Logan Paul? Because they really hated him. Then Miz told them not to boo him, which would make him a heel. Then, he got in Miz's face, which would make him a face. Then he shook hands with Xavier, which would seem to indicate he was a face. But the crowd continued to boo him.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, caley said:

Was the crowd supposed to hate Logan Paul? Because they really hated him. Then Miz told them not to boo him, which would make him a heel. Then, he got in Miz's face, which would make him a face. Then he shook hands with Xavier, which would seem to indicate he was a face. But the crowd continued to boo him.

I'm assuming WWE didn't really know who he was other than he's famous and willing to show up. Miz asking the insulting question nearly turned him face so you know the crowd did not care for him.

I know that this is likely a dream job, the pay is good and AEW likely wouldn't be interested in him, but I think Kross legit needs to go walk up to his boss and tell him he ain't wearing that ever again consequences be damned. I'm always of the opinion that despite what people yell most things aren't a career killer but this get-up might be the rare exception.

They will really need to rework that Demolition theme song.

”Well here comes the Ax

here comes the Smasher

then there was Crush and sort of the Bashams

when they were with Shaniqua; and now Karrion Kross Is doing the same”

Im not saying someone at WWE is fascinated by the Road Warrior look but it seems too much of a coincidence.

Positive stuff - I really enjoyed AJ & Omos v RK-Bro.

RK-Bro shouldn’t work but they are really fun together.

The other tag match with Priest / Drew vs. Lashley & Sheamus was kind of a fun hoss battle.

Edited by Ultimo Necro
To put something positive in….
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Rev Ray said:

Elias is Billy Jack now?

Complete sidebar here, but one of my favorite things ever was re-watching old Billy Jack Haynes matches and Bobby just teeing off on him. Like Bobby seemed like he legitimately hated the man. 

But it was the simple things...   "Billy Jerk" tickled me so much.  

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Complete sidebar here, but one of my favorite things ever was re-watching old Billy Jack Haynes matches and Bobby just teeing off on him. Like Bobby seemed like he legitimately hated the man. 

But it was the simple things...   "Billy Jerk" tickled me so much.  

All the things we've learned of Haynes after that run, and the stuff that has come out of his mouth, I'm guessing Bobby had plenty of company in the "We hate Billy Jerk Haynes Club"!

I caught about 10 minutes of this (the Miz/Morrison stuff) and immediately remembered why I can't stand WWE's presentation anymore AEW has spoiled me in its simplicity.

Check out the amount of zoom/cut/zoom/zoom/cut/cut/cut/zoom nonsense when Miz attacks him at 2:05 in the video. IK know we all know they do this all the time, but seeing it with refreshed eyes brought home again how mind numbing I find it all.

• Like 1