DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 9/16/21

*Before the Impact Preshow Match: Fallah Bahh & No Way def. Johnny Swinger & Hernandez (w/ the Swingerellas) (5:05) when Bahh pinned Swinger with the Banzai Drop. After the match, Su Yung & Kimber Lee came out with Brandi Lauren (now also an undead bridesmaid) and abducted one of the Swingerellas. 

Impact Wrestling - Airing September 16, 2021 from Nashville, TN

*Decay (Black Taurus & Crazzy Steve) def. Violent by Design (Rhino & Deaner) (w/ Eric Young & Joe Doering) when Steve pinned Deaner. After the match, Young, Doering, & Deaner turn on Rhino, laying him out and covering him with the VBD Flag. 

*Petey Williams def. TJP (10:01) via rollup counter. After the match, Steve Maclin attacked both men.

*John Skyler def. Laredo Kid (3:43) via rollup with tights pulled after pulling his mask.

*Trey Miguel def. Matthew Rehwoldt (7:50) via submission. After the match, Deonna Purrazzo came out to attack but Mickie James made the save and hit a crossbody to the outside on Deonna.

*Christian Cage, Josh Alexander, Eddie Edwards, Sami Callihan, & Chris Sabin def. Ace Austin, Madman Fulton, Brian Myers, Moose, & W. Morrissey (w/ Sam Beale, Manny Lemons, & Zicky Dice) (22:17) when Josh pinned Myers after the C4 Spike.

Edited by DreamBroken

Main event ruled. Awesome match with a great lineup of talents. Solid final build up to Victory Road. Dug the Deonna/Mickie brawl. Trey/Rehwoldt was short but real good. More hilarious stuff from Swinger's Palace. Guessing VBD turning on Rhino can set up Heath finally returning to rejoin Rhino.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DreamBroken said:

Main event ruled. Awesome match with a great lineup of talents. Solid final build up to Victory Road. Dug the Deonna/Mickie brawl. Trey/Rehwoldt was short but real good. More hilarious stuff from Swinger's Palace. Guessing VBD turning on Rhino can set up Heath finally returning to rejoin Rhino.

I watched exactly 60 minutes of the wrestling!  The main event was good because I got to actually watch a few guys I would usually fast forward over.  I noticed I can continue to fast forward past the W Morrissey matches.  I didn't know Madman Fulton was good.  He basically held this match together.  I think I'm in love with Bryan Meyers.  He sells like a weirdo.  I await the Laredo Kid/ John Skyler rubber match.  That was a lot of watchable wrestling.  BRAVO, IMPACT!  Who did Su Yung drag off?

• Like 3