DVDVR Message Board

August 2021 Wrestling Discussion

7 hours ago, nofuture said:

I think I remember reading Ric and Arn had a pretty bad falling out a few years ago and aren't really on speaking terms.

Arn never mentioned that in his podcast. According to him they basically drifted apart when he became an agent and Flair was still talent.

7 hours ago, nofuture said:

I think I remember reading Ric and Arn had a pretty bad falling out a few years ago and aren't really on speaking terms.

Wow, so you’re telling me that they did all this to double cross Sting again? I think they’ve taken this way too far at this point.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 11

6 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Wow, so you’re telling me that they did all this to double cross Sting again? I think they’ve taken this way too far at this point.

The worst part is Sting still won't see this coming. 

CM Punk chants at main event tonight (Chicago), maybe WWE will use their correctomundo Thunderdome machine to counter those chants tonight. Years ago they’d bring out a midget version of Punk. Maybe they should bring out CP Munk...

7-LvYGhD_400x400.jpg

Edited by D.Z
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

This would be a great weekly BTE bit.

On the WON radio show - they clarified that the WWE has known about the Adam Cole contract situation since the beginning of July

Alvarez said that what he has been told is that Canyon Cemen's firing is tired into the mishandling of the Cole contract (unclear if he was directly responsible or if he is the scapegoat)

8 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

“Shit, Cemen, why didn’t you remember to tack on the injuries to the contract?”

"I did, but the skinny little SOB was hardly ever missing time, so it didn't really amount to that much. He was on TV like, all...the...time!

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

On the WON radio show - they clarified that the WWE has known about the Adam Cole contract situation since the beginning of July

Alvarez said that what he has been told is that Canyon Cemen's firing is tired into the mishandling of the Cole contract (unclear if he was directly responsible or if he is the scapegoat)

In Russia, Ceman prematurely releases YOU!

Edited by Technico Support
  • Like 2
  • Haha 15
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Shit, he really never took time off, did he?

No. He had that cast for a little bit and all those times he was out of action due to a WarGames beat down etc. were for storyline purposes, so those wouldn't add anything, so I really don't think he did. He was always there, even when you didn't especially want him to!

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

Watched this on TV the other day.

45 minutes ago, Technico Support said:

In Russia, Ceman prematurely releases YOU!

Who's Semen better than Kanyon's?

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

L…O…L

That is so late-stage WCW that if you told me, "actually, yeah, they piped in 'Goldberg' chants for Shane Helms on a Thunder in November 2000," I would believe you without bothering to even check the video. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That CP Munk photo has me thinking how great would it be if that Rampage at the United Center opened up with Cult of Personality playing crowd goes Crazy and then CP Munk comes out. I’d laugh my ass off.

• Haha 2