DVDVR Message Board

2021 NFL PRESEASON

RIPPA

1 hour ago, Brian Fowler said:

So is Nagy that bad, or are the Bills coaches this good?

One of the jokes is Matt Nagy has BE YOU in big letters on his play call sheet & Bears fans wished it said BE SOMEONE else. I know of the joke because of owning David Montgomery in the DVDVR Money League. 

• Like 2

On 8/16/2021 at 5:22 PM, Dolfan in NYC said:

NFL is reporting that Atlanta is the first team to reach 100% COVID vaccination. 

Good. 

Apparently Seattle only has 1 player who is not vaccinated. I believe WFT is getting pretty close too. 

On 8/18/2021 at 11:44 AM, Dolfan in NYC said:

He's now looking for his 5th team in 4 years. 

Team 5 is the Atlanta Falcons.  

(Because Matt Ryan is not having the best of camps from what I've read. )

Starting QB decisions are starting to be made

Trevor Lawrence is #1 in Jacksonville (only reason this is a thing is because Urban Meyer is an idiot)

Teddy Bridgewater is #1 in Denver

New York Jets defensive end Vinny Curry was diagnosed last month with a rare blood disorder that required the removal of his spleen and triggered complications that will cause him to miss the entire season, he revealed Wednesday in a statement.

In an Instagram post, Curry, 33, a starter on the Philadelphia Eagles' 2017 Super Bowl championship team, said he was initially projected to return in the middle of September. But he explained that blood clots formed and forced him to go on blood thinners. That, he said, prevented him from having physical contact for three to six months.

Curry said he's planning to play in 2022.

• Sad 2

Isaiah McKenzie was fined $14.6k for failure to follow COVID protocols around the Bills' facility. 

He may be getting a much larger fine soon. . . 

I'll say, it's pretty ballsy of a 3rd string WR to think he can just post internal memos like this.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Isaiah McKenzie was fined $14.6k for failure to follow COVID protocols around the Bills' facility. 

He may be getting a much larger fine soon. . . 

I'll say, it's pretty ballsy of a 3rd string WR to think he can just post internal memos like this.  

Is it safe to assume that any unvaccinated player is staying unvaccinated out of spite? 

He is complaining because has to pay $14.6K for not wearing a mask that costs about a dollar or getting a vaccine that is absolutely free. I'm not a mathematician, but it seems like he just cost himself $14.6K. 

• Like 2

Did I read that unvaccinated players can't be in the locker room on game day?  Lol, I'm hoping they make the unvaccinated change into their game gear in a public bathroom or a broom closet, but that seems unlikely.  

I dunno how you fully do your job or be a good teammate with all the extra protocols.  I'm also wondering how long gm's and owners are going to put up with nonsense and missed games from the anti-vaxxers and just decide it's not worth the trouble even if you are a starter.