DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 7/29/21

*Before the Impact Preshow Match: Steve Maclin vs. Trey Miguel went to a double countout (7:20). After the match, Maclin attacks Trey until Petey Williams makes the save.

Impact Wrestling - Airing July 29, 2021 from Nashville, TN

*The Good Brothers (Doc Gallows & Karl Anderson) def. Jay White & Chris Bey (8:58) when Anderson pinned Bey after the Magic Killer

*Taylor Wilde def. Kaleb with a K (w/ Tenille Dashwood) (4:09) with a german suplex.

*David Finlay, Juice Robinson, Fallah Bahh, & No Way def. Ace Austin, Madman Fulton, Rohit Raju, & Shera (6:41) when Finlay pinned Rohit after the Trash Panda

*Don Callis, Kenny Omega, & The Good Brothers come out for a promo. Callis announces a #1 contenders battle royal in 2 weeks to determine who faces Kenny Omega at Emergence. Sami Callihan interrupts and says he will win the battle royal, but first he wants Omega & The Good Brothers in a six man tag next week. Callihan says he can get them from anywhere even from behind, as AEW's Kazarian then jumps the rail and attacks the Elite. 

*Rich Swann & Willie Mack def. Violent by Design (Rhino & Deaner w/ Eric Young & Joe Doering) (11:41) when Swann pinned Rhino with a 450 splash.

*Moose def. Chris Sabin (8:21) after the Spear. After the match they have a pull apart brawl.

Edited by DreamBroken

Surprisingly clean & decisive victory from the Good Brothers in Jay White's first Impact match, but I dig the story they're telling of Chris Bey trying to earn his way in to the Bullet Club. 8 man tag was fun. Cool to see Kazarian involved here. The Elite Hunter came off like a star. Solid last two matches.

Loved the surprise Francine cameo as well as the appearance of Invicta FC Atomweight Champ Alesha Zappitella as someone training with Deonna, would love to see her more involved in future Impact. Great Swingers Palace, Swinger calling W Morrissey "Big John Studd" was hilarious

• Like 2

Since AXS started bombing Thursdays with all this TNA content it's like I see another post-Speaking Out wrestler every week that makes me change the channel. Last week it was Del Rio and this week it was the Crists. I'm not saying they should cut matches or anything but it is really glaring. And I mean, they still have Moose in the main event too...

Kinda sad that Impact gets back crowds for tapings just before the country might possibly lock down again. I missed the only women's match so my favorite thing was Jordynne showing up with the Steiner chainmail on. Second favorite was Steve Maclin hanging Trey Miguel from his foot in the corner and spearing him right into the buckles... ouch. 

• Like 1

Once again, amount of viewing time- one hour, four minutes.  Moose is a such a physical freak.  Chris Bey was the all star of this show- that's how you sell an assbeating.  Jay White is a fucking superstar.  It's weird that Frankie Kazarian can make me excited about a Sami Calihan match. THEN they add Eddie Edwards!  Awesome! YAAAY IMPACT!

• Like 2

That poison rana from Wilde to Konley was nasty.

The MMA lady appearing alongside Deonna for the promo was odd. She looked nice though (calm down Ramo-netico).

I can't believe No Way Jose kept the gimmick, I'd want to get something a bit less goofy if I were him.

Holy shit the backne on Morrisey in the Swinger's palace bit.

• Like 1