DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling - 7/15/21: Slammiversary Go Home

Good final build to Slammiversary. Opening tag was real fun, Jordynne and Rachael worked great together. Fire n Flava always a highlight. Tasha is greatness. Sad Hernandez got squashed, would've liked more a match with he and Moose. Looking forward to Slam and Deonnas mystery opponent, some nice teases.  I like Striker but highly enjoyed Josh Mathews brief return to commentary the past month or so.

Results:

Spoiler

*Before the Impact Preshow Match: Chris Sabin def. Johnny Swinger (w/ Hernandez, Alisha, & the Swingerellas) (5:27) with the Cradle Shock.

Impact Wrestling - Airing July 15, 2021

*Jordynne Grace & Rachael Ellering def. Tenille Dashwood & Kaleb with a K (7:46) when Jordynne pinned Kaleb after a double team

*Havok (w/ Rosemary) def.  Tasha Steelz (w/ Kiera Hogan) (10:27) after the tombstone piledriver

*Steve Maclin def. Kal Herro (2:26) with the michinoku driver. After the match, Maclin said he was done waiting.

*Josh Alexander, Petey Williams, Chris Bey, & Trey Miguel def. Ace Austin, Madman Fulton, Rohit Raju, & Shera (6:30) when Bey pinned Shera with a rollup. After the match, Bey took out the heels with a steel chair then took out Josh and Trey as well before Petey chased him off.

*Brian Myers and Sam Beale got into a brawl with Jake Something and Matt Cardona until Cardona's ex girlfriend Tenille Dashwood came out and hit Cardona with a low blow as she was hired by Myers. Later Scott D'Amore made a mixed tag for Slammiversary if Cardona could find a partner and said it would be a hot mess.

*Moose def. Hernandez (w/ Johnny Swinger) (1:03) after the Spear. After the match, Moose went to smash Hernandez with a steel chair but Chris Sabin made the save.

*Joe Doering (w/ Eric Young, Rhino, & Deaner) def. Fallah Bahh (w/ TJP), Doc Gallows (w/ Karl Anderson), & Willie Mack (w/ Rich Swann) (7:30) after a lariat on Fallah.

Edited by DreamBroken
  • Like 1

There you are!   I watched a measly 17 minutes this week.  When they get a crowd, I might start watching the Impact fellas BUT I PROMISE NOTHING!

• Like 1

I wanna see who's facing Deonna.  I'm 99% that Cardona's partner is gonna be Green since they're making a huge deal about Tenelle being Cardona's ex.

• Like 1