DVDVR Message Board

AEW Dynamite - 7/14/2021 - Fyter Fest Night One

1 hour ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

2014… He wins with superkicks, but I guess somebody in creative told him to cut it out, because he stopped doing that as a finish after that match.

He still wins with Superkicks.

Catching up on everything, echoing the love for the show. Moxley's Wild Thing entrance is the best, looking forward to him and Archer next. 

Starks/Cage was awesome. Love the massive pop for Starks win, hell of a 'wrestling homecoming' for him to where he spent a large part of his earlier career.  I came to love Cage's face run in Impact so I have high hopes that he can reach a similar level here. Also love the Cody/Black and Hangman/Omega segments, great build ups for both. Matt/Christian was fun, though the finish seemed to come pretty suddenly. Enjoyed Yuta's recent outings on Dark/Elevation, so it was cool to see him get a few minutes on Dynamite. 

Fantastic to have The Magical Girl back, always a favorite in her previous appearances. Awesome main event, great stuff from both and a very memorable finish. 

• Like 2

On 7/19/2021 at 2:55 AM, DreamBroken said:

Catching up on everything, echoing the love for the show. Moxley's Wild Thing entrance is the best, looking forward to him and Archer next. 

I know he’s trying to invoke Onita, but he does realize that everybody born before 1990 is really thinking of Ricky “Wild Thing” Vaughn, right?

i’m just waiting for somebody in production to purposely slip in the Swamp Thing cartoon theme song to pop me. Actually they could Jimmy Hart that Swamp Thing song, and swap certain words for “AEW”, and “Wrestling”. You can also replace the main hook from “Swamp Thing” to “Mox-ley”. Let’s get corny with it.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3