DVDVR Message Board

UFC 264: Poirier vs. McGregor III (7/10/2021) - Las Vegas, NV (T-Mobile Arena)

Elsalvajeloco

Jessica may have won that fight on somebody's scorecard.  Not mine, but somebody's.

Holy shit, it does look like a third eye.

A UD with 29-28's doesn't really feel like a UD but grats to Maia.

Edited by J.T.

Asking me if I am pulling for the white South African or the black dude from Houston is like asking me if I am pulling for the Southern Posse or Saito and Sasaki.

Excellent grappling from both fighters but I think DuPlessis wins the war on the floor in the long run.  Dude's pass to mount is fucking sick.

Edited by J.T.

Well, that didn't end on the floor, did it?  RIP Giles.  That's why you don't step back to admire your work until the other guy is dead.

Edited by J.T.
  • Like 1

That was a fun fight. Really exciting exchanges in the first round, and then a murderous KO stoppage.

Du Plessis movements are so fucking weird. When he retreats his body language looks really frightened. Like my wife getting away from a mouse. His knees point together a lot.  But it works whatever it is.

Hall is going to get knocked the fuck out if he rolls the wrong way.  Topuria has heavy hands.

Damn!  That was some mean ground and pound.   I think some of those punches were personal.

Edited by J.T.

1 minute ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

RIP Everyone is ducking Ryan Hall talking point

For real. Maybe you get your knee popped or maybe you get a fight bonus for knocking this dude the fuck out.

• Haha 1

I don't think it's an indictment of O'Malley's punching power considering he managed to hit Moutinho 220+ times while traveling BACKWARDS or on his backfoot. Once Moutinho just couldn't press forward anymore, it was pretty much over and Herb wouldn't let him get his brains scrambled anymore.

• Like 1