DVDVR Message Board

July 2021 Wrestling Imagery.

I swear I saw Zima here a couple years back at a Friar Tuck's. Their marketing worked on us as kids; I knew a guy who drank 'em with Jolly Ranchers dropped into the bottle. 

The Baron is one of those guys who is 80 now and ALWAYS looked maybe 60 tops. 

On 7/13/2021 at 6:55 PM, D.Z said:

658fddb791a719e11d5146ca8d173acadfcdaedd

Look at how Bobby's distributing his weight on landing - right heel, left foot, left hand, the brunt of the impact on his left hip. Right hip raised, right leg barely making contact. Arn completely confident Bobby's gonna stick it, in position to buck and sell a millisecond before landing. Mesmerizing.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

That's interesting, a company other than AEW running Daily's Place. It's like if CZW booked the ECW arena before ECW actually went out of business (only not, because Heyman & Gordon didn't own the ECW arena).

• Like 1

12 hours ago, D.Z said:

3a1e8636bf5197b26ccdf9362a236a2bc767e230

I remember seeing this the first time and thinking "Bret just took a backdrop on the concrete! Why is he not more hurt than that? I guess it must be because the match hasn't even started and he has all his energy left." The match ended up being fantastic and I started liking LaFitte way more afterwards.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, AxB said:

E6lSitEXoAAIKFL?format=jpg&name=small

Thunder Rosa

She must be on the list of current wrestlers with the most cool and varied gear. She always seems to have something different and has already created some iconic looks like the ‘Mexican flag’ with the blood over the skull white and emerald green in the unsanctioned match.

• Like 5