DVDVR Message Board

The Miami Dolphins Dumpster Fire Thread

Ryan

Does he relate it to how the nerdy cop on the Wire was bullied into quitting the force and becoming a teacher?
Or how the Fins should bring in Jeff George?

Is he paying you guys to mention his name?  Stop it!  It hurts, the pain, I'm breaking out in boils!

I can't believe Miami would be onboard with Incognito doing an interview now.  I know they technically can't stop him, but you would think someone in the organization would have told him don't do it.  I see no scenario where that will turn out OK.

Actually, I thought Incognito came across as the guy on the crime shows that smugly denies killing his wife and barely gets caught at the end. Maybe I've been watching too much Monk. Either way, it takes balls to do that kind of interview.

Tho the text messages at the end of the segment.. Yeah, Incognito is an asshole, but idk. Seemed like Martin forgave him. Maybe Martin told his parents and they told him to sue. The guy is what, 25 or 26?

Incognito will wind up as a cop somewhere. Or maybe TNA will make him a wrestler.

I "like"d this not because I actually like this, but because it's spot on. He'll be a cop, somewhere rural even though he's a perfect fit for the NYPD.

I like that the Jaguars are the least dysfunctional team in Florida. I know this isn't exactly new territory to speak on, but wtf is wrong with Florida?

Incognito will wind up as a cop somewhere. Or maybe TNA will make him a wrestler.

I "like"d this not because I actually like this, but because it's spot on. He'll be a cop, somewhere rural even though he's a perfect fit for the NYPD.I like that the Jaguars are the least dysfunctional team in Florida. I know this isn't exactly new territory to speak on, but wtf is wrong with Florida?
I'd still point to FSU or SFU

I "like"d this not because I actually like this, but because it's spot on. He'll be a cop, somewhere rural even though he's a perfect fit for the NYPD.I like that the Jaguars are the least dysfunctional team in Florida. I know this isn't exactly new territory to speak on, but wtf is wrong with Florida?
I'd still point to FSU or SFU

And I'd still point to Shut up.

It's painfully obvious reading this thread who did and didn't play sports in high school. The outrage against Icognito is as if he and the rest of the O-line tied down Martin and sodomized him with a goalpost. Martin, a second-year player, skipped two practices, and one of the team leaders chewed him a new asshole over the phone. Oh, and they moved their seats when Martin sat down to eat lunch. More like the Miami Monsterz~~! Only inexcusable action was Icognito calling Martin a half-nigger. Everything else is typical, dare I say mild, aspect of a male-dominated institution.

It's painfully obvious reading this thread who did and didn't play sports in high school. The outrage against Icognito is as if he and the rest of the O-line tied down Martin and sodomized him with a goalpost. Martin, a second-year player, skipped two practices, and one of the team leaders chewed him a new asshole over the phone. Oh, and they moved their seats when Martin sat down to eat lunch. More like the Miami Monsterz~~! Only inexcusable action was Icognito calling Martin a half-nigger. Everything else is typical, dare I say mild, aspect of a male-dominated institution.

You know those two practices were by NFL rules voluntary practices that he had the right to attended or not. I didn't play sports in high school but if a co-worker left me a voice mail after I didn't attend a voluntary work event that like Icognito did I would have went to my boss.  

This isn't a high school locker room, it's a large company, either adapt to modern times or don't. It's to their detriment if stuff like this ends up happening. It's not 1975.

• Like 1