DVDVR Message Board

June 2021 Wrestling Imagery

21 minutes ago, supremebve said:

Ric Flair marrying Fifi the French Maid makes me unreasonably happy.

C'mon, now! There's no unreasonable in this one. In all it's weirdness and defying the odds of ever actually happening this is one of the more heart-warming stories to ever come out of Flair's life. I mean sure, he's survived near certain death a few times, but if he can make this one stick it's almost as big as Jake the Snake beating the odds and staying sober for several years.

So, I guess what I mean to say is: If this story makes you happy, don't worry about it and just let it make you feel as happy as it possibly can, man!

Edited by Shartnado
Enjoy it to the fullest!
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Man, Wendy/Fifi is in incredible shape for her age.

I'm going to go ahead and say that she's in incredible shape for any age.  I don't think I've ever known a woman in that good of shape, and I'm about to turn 40.  I've come across a lot of women in those years, and ain't nan one them looked like that at any age.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, D.Z said:

E3VA73VXoAQeCet?format=jpg&name=900x900

Loved that shot of everyone on the stage at the end of CyberFight Fest. What a great show and fantastic collection of diverse talent. Also very happy for Miyu to share the spotlight with Akiyama and Marufuji at the end of the show. She has more than earned that.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, quackhell said:

Loved that shot of everyone on the stage at the end of CyberFight Fest. What a great show and fantastic collection of diverse talent. Also very happy for Miyu to share the spotlight with Akiyama and Marufuji at the end of the show. She has more than earned that.

Oh sure, you mention Miyu and conveniently blow off Yoshihiko when he's right there with Akiyama.

• Haha 2