DVDVR Message Board

June 2021 Wrestling Discussion

It would seem that Sasha Banks has been liking anti-vax stuff on Instagram. Of course, the stan army is out in full force all over Twitter and Instagram.

EDIT: And there was a eugenics post in there that was liked by her, too... Big oof if true.

Edited by Casey

6 hours ago, Casey said:

It would seem that Sasha Banks has been liking anti-vax stuff on Instagram. Of course, the stan army is out in full force all over Twitter and Instagram.

EDIT: And there was a eugenics post in there that was liked by her, too... Big oof if true.

You know how I rave over Sasha Banks so...ugh.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Casey said:

It seems or did these things actually happen?

On 6/24/2021 at 11:52 PM, Eivion said:

There has been talks of Mayu Iwatani having this signature as well. It may or may not be part of the reason she also forgets things like her hotel keys and when to leave for show on time.

And Kota's known for this as well.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheVileOne said:

It seems or did these things actually happen?

There are screenshots on Reddit and the guy’s Twitter page, but I put “it seems” because there’s always a chance it can be faked.

She currently has a post from the Free Thought Project in her stories. FTP is a big anti-vax, deep state, smorgasbord of conspiracies page. A brief scroll and you will hit on left/right are actually working together stuff, some 9/11 truthiness, taxation is tyranny, gun owners are being persecuted, and lots and lots of COVID and vax stuff

Edited by elizium
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, Casey said:

I guess as a point of order, it should be clarified that one of the posts she's alleged to have interacted with is representing Sir John Bell as a eugenicist in making an anti-jab argument. Unless I'm mistaken, nobody is representing Sasha as pro-eugenics. Very much the opposite. 

Just want to make that clear for anyone who misunderstood.

Alright, carry on. 

Even just assuming that, at face value it means that she was only wearing a mask when she knew she was being photographed and didn’t bother to do that otherwise. Assuming the first meme is talking about mask wearing, anyway.

6 minutes ago, Casey said:

Even just assuming that, at face value it means that she was only wearing a mask when she knew she was being photographed and didn’t bother to do that otherwise. Assuming the first meme is talking about mask wearing, anyway.

Even if that's true, is it really shocking that she's that irresponsible? I mean, have you seen her wrestle?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

OK. A few things.

1. I did check the link Chester posted, and you can find Sasha Banks' verified official profile liking the post. I don't want to explore it too much further because it looks like claptrap garbage.

2. I'm not saying I'm willing to give Sasha Banks the benefit of the doubt, but I'm also not going to condemn her and call for action based off of her appearing to like some iffy posts alone. If she starts Gina Carano or the fire and brimstone Drake Wuertz talk, then we can revisit this.

3. She is far from the only big name celeb taking this attitude. LeBron James while he hasn't outright denied taking a vaccination seems to be acting pretty coy about it. I don't see how that's fair.

Edited by TheVileOne

1 hour ago, Wyld Samurai said:

You know... I'm starting to think that the WCW Saturday Night call in to vote for the main event wasn't on the up n up

It always ended up being Sting vs Flair, right? Like the only time I saw one of those things in '94.

1 hour ago, Wyld Samurai said:

You know... I'm starting to think that the WCW Saturday Night call in to vote for the main event wasn't on the up n up

I'm thinking this about the Nitro call-in vote for the main event in November of 1995, which ended up being...

15 minutes ago, Shartnado said:

It always ended up being Sting vs Flair, right? Like the only time I saw one of those things in '94.

...hey, wait a minute!

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, elizium said:

If we're organizing wrestling kooks based on online output, I'd say Sasha is pretty near the bottom. Nowhere near Austin Aries and currently being lapped by Drake Wuertz

On the other hand, neither of those two are the near the tippy top of the business. And she probably has way more impressionable young fans than fuckin’ Drake Wuertz does.

Edited by Casey
  • Like 1