DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling - 5/27/21: All Tag Matches

Knockouts tag was fun. I loved the heel team, even if they ended up fighting each other. Josh Alexander/TJP 60 minute ironman next week should be excellent and a great unique usage of the BTI/3rd hour. Awesome hearing Kojima's music for his brief appearance, but I love the set up for Kojima vs Doering. Nice build up for Jake Something vs Rohit Raju, making that match feel like a bigger deal. Real solid looking lineup overall for next week.  Had to run before the main event ends so I'll have to go back and catch that.

Results:

Spoiler

*Before the Impact Preshow Match: Eddie Edwards def. Sam Beale (7:37) after the Boston Knee Party

Impact Wrestling - Airing May 27, 2021

*Sami Callihan came to the ring for a promo and called out Kenny Omega. Moose came out instead, reminding Sami that he's the #1 contender. Sami pointed out that the Good Brothers have been attacking him and not Moose. Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson then interrupted. They went back and forth until Moose & Callihan sent The Good Brothers from the ring, setting up tonight's main event.

*TJP & Fallah Bahh def. Josh Alexander & Petey Williams (12:17) when TJP pinned Alexander with the Mamba Splash

*Rosemary, Havok, Rachael Ellering, Jordynne Grace, & Tenille Dashwood (w/ Kaleb) def. Deonna Purrazzo, Kimber Lee, Susan, Kiera Hogan, & Tasha Steelz (12:24) when Rosemary pinned Deonna while Kimber & Susan began fighting Kiera & Tasha.

*Violent by Design (Eric Young, Joe Doering, Rhino, & Deaner) came out for a promo. Young talked about his choices to make up the group. Young mentioned that FinJuice are back in Japan so they can't get their rematch clause. Young said they would take over the world. Satoshi Kojima interrupted and came to the ring. Kojima faced off with Doering and said "Against All Odds" then left the ring with the challenge made.

*Decay (Crazzy Steve & Black Taurus) def. Hernandez & Johnny Swinger (w/ Alisha Edwards) (4:02) when Steve pinned Swinger after the Diving DDT

*The Good Brothers (Doc Gallows & Karl Anderson) def. Moose & Sami Callihan (11:05) when Gallows pinned Callihan with the Magic Killer after Moose turned on Callihan for tagging himself in as they couldn't get along. After the match, Moose laid out Callihan with the Spear.

Edited by DreamBroken
  • Like 2

I thought Kojima was actually wrestling tonight so I figured I would be watching 15 minutes tonight, but I actually watched around 20 minutes because Black Taurus was on.  Speaking of which, what the fuck was up with that finish?  Moose is an athletic freak I was noticing during the main event.  The ladies match was fun.  I never realized how much depth was in the Knockout division but there you go.

• Like 1

Kojima is wrestling Deaner next week so that will be some extra time for you next week. Twitch got laggy around the start of the 10 woman tag but they fixed the issue. Next week I will have to remember to get on Twitch around 7 for the Ironman. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hail Sabin said:

Kojima is wrestling Deaner next week so that will be some extra time for you next week. 

30 minutes of compiled viewing time is the Impact Dream.  20 minutes of viewing time is the Raw Dream.

• DreamBroken changed the title to Impact Wrestling - 5/27/21: All Tag Matches