DVDVR Message Board

2021 NBA OFFSEASON

Dolfan in NYC

How did the Clippers bring back Reggie Jackson at pretty much the same term and money with which the 76ers retained shitbum Danny Green? That doesn't make any sense to me. Kawhi is kind of out of landing spots now, so he likely signs a one year deal and then could sign super duper max or whatever bullshit is called next summer (whether it is with the clips or in a sign and trade) from my understanding. 

Portland doing next to nothing to make their team better so far. Cool. Great. I get they're up against it for free agency but I would've thought they'd be more active with trades. 

Edit: oh I forgot to mention Iguodala back to the warriors for a year and Oubre is out, joining Charlotte. 

Edited by Jiji

18 minutes ago, Jiji said:

Edit: oh I forgot to mention Iguodala back to the warriors for a year and Oubre is out, joining Charlotte. 

Warriors should try to bring Barnes back and see if they can turn the clock to 2015.

The Bucks traded for Grayson Allen.

I'm glad they have a player I hate now.  Things were starting to get a little too chummy.

E: Durant is signing a 4/198M contract extension with the Nets.

Justise Winslow is going to the Clippers

Edited by Zimbra
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

The NBA is opening tampering charges in regards to both Lonzo Ball's and Kyle Lowry's deals

I guess it's time to have Mickey Arison buy Adam Silver a new pool again.

Also, from the Olympics, with Australia winning their first ever medal and Jock Landale almost a certainty to sign with the Spurs, it was pretty awesome to see how much our NBA representatives stepped up. Patty Mills played the games of his life and both Dante Exum and Aron Baynes showed they still have things to offer the NBA. Exum in particular, he might not ever live up to the pre injury hype, but he showed in the Olympics that he could offer a lot to any team in the league as a regular rotation guy.
Edited by DeadEffect