Dolfan in NYC

Tim Hardaway Jr - Dallas - 4 years, 74 million

Mike Conley staying with Jazz - 3 years, 72.5 million

Kelly Olynyk to Pistons - 3 years, 37 million

Nerlens Noel stays with NYK - 3 years, 32 million

Kyle Lowry's deal with Miami is 3/90.  

Alex Caruso to the Bulls. 4/37

Derrick Rose stays with the NYK.  3/43

Nicolas Batum stays with the Clippers, 2 years. 

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

So, apparently Kawhi's eligible to get 35% of the team's cap (Just shy of ~$40M).  And if he only signs a 1 year deal with the Clips, they get his Bird rights and can sign him for even more. 

So, as much fun as it is to think he's going to walk... he's probably staying put. ?

BOO

6 hours ago, RIPPA said:

CP getting himself voted president of the union solely so he could negotiate bigger max contracts into the CBA for him and his friends is truly a great moment in Securing The Bag.

The Bucks kept Portis for 2/9M, which is nice.  They should have ponied up for Tucker to run it back next year, but that's cheap owners for you.

E: It could always be worse, you could be a Knicks fan:

E70x4yTWEAEWUls?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Zimbra
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is the first time in forever that I am happy with the moves Dallas made. We needed some wings that can shoot and defend, and Bullock and Brown address that. I think there is still a Dragic move coming soon. Also the Hardaway deal is very team friendly. As long as Kidd doesn't shit the bed as a coach, this should be fun.

I'm glad Bucks moved on from Tucker. I think he looked pretty overrated defensively and he can't hit his corner threes anymore.

Portland moved on from the always injured Zach Collins. Good. But they didn't really do much else other than make sure they didn't lose Powell for nothing. He and GTJ signed for the same money. Now move McCollum and pray Lillard stays. 

GSW getting Otto Porter on a min contract could be really useful. He's not the same player he was a few seasons ago thanks to injury but still can shoot and defend. 

Woj predicted that the Jazz would not want to be paying massive amounts of luxury tax if they kept Conley, which they have. I hope they keep the core pieces, as that is a championship calibre team.