DVDVR Message Board

2021 NBA OFFSEASON

Dolfan in NYC

9 hours ago, Jiji said:

Can he coach the Bucks for game 6?

I assume those two years on his contract will make it hard for him to get a job next year, but Rick Carlisle coaching Giannis, Jrue, and Middleton would be legit terrifying.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

I assume those two years on his contract will make it hard for him to get a job next year, but Rick Carlisle coaching Giannis, Jrue, and Middleton would be legit terrifying.

I feel pretty safe in saying that he and the Mavericks will work out some sort of buyout or something. Cuban spoke very glowingly of Rick after the announcement.

How God damn many first round picks is OKC up to now?

EDIT: "For those keeping track at home, Oklahoma City now has 36 total draft picks over the next seven years: 18 first-round picks and 18 second-round picks."

Edited by Brian Fowler

1 hour ago, Lawful Metal said:

John Wall for Donovan Mitchell who says no?

Mitchell deserves better than the Jazz

The Jazz don't even let Houston finish the pitch before hanging up. Mitchell aint going anywhere after he signed the supermax last year.

1 hour ago, Kuetsar said:

The Jazz don't even let Houston finish the pitch before hanging up. Mitchell aint going anywhere after he signed the supermax last year.

Until he demands to be traded.

I could see Mitchell for Luka.

5 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Spencer Dinwiddie will decline his $12.3m player option and become a free agent. 

I'm curious to see how this goes for him.  His upside is substantial, but two acl injuries and not playing ball for two years might make me think twice before I throw money at him.  He might have been remained a reserve a couple seasons ago if Kyrie hadn't gotten injured.

I expect this will pay off him, though.  It's not that hard to find an NBA exec willing to throw money around.

Speaking of Portland - Wojo says Chauncey Billups and Becky Hamon are the front runners to be the next HC

Mike D’Antoni is the third option behind them

• Like 1