DVDVR Message Board

AEW Dynamite - 5/19/2021

In an industry that sometimes feels like it's been taken over by the people who think Shawn Michaels is the GOAT, I'm glad Serena Deeb is flying the Bret flag

Is anyone else doing that kind of detail-heavy, technical with a vicious streak thing at the moment? There's definitely a shortage of it in AEW

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Firebreaker Chip said:

anyone else doing that kind of detail-heavy, technical with a vicious streak thing at the moment? There's definitely a shortage of it in AEW

If there is someone out there, I haven't seen them on anyone's TV in the U.S. She is legitimately my favorite wrestler right now.

• Like 1

On 5/20/2021 at 2:36 PM, Web Conn said:

I thought last weeks Wild Thing was more fitting to Mox than this weeks Wild Thing works for Rick Vaughn but John Moxley is no Rick Vaughn.

I disagree. Moxley totally acts like someone who smells like stale urine.

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Firebreaker Chip said:

In an industry that sometimes feels like it's been taken over by the people who think Shawn Michaels is the GOAT, I'm glad Serena Deeb is flying the Bret flag

Is anyone else doing that kind of detail-heavy, technical with a vicious streak thing at the moment? There's definitely a shortage of it in AEW

Wrestling should definitely learn from Bret Hart and not Shawn Michaels. Bret always will be better than Shawn.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1