DVDVR Message Board

2021 NBA PLAYOFFS

RIPPA

Assuming they don't epically collapse I believe the Bucks are winning it all in game 6 or 7.

So with that said it's hitting incredibly hard that a Greek dude is one of the star players on what will soon be the NBA champions.  I never thought I'd see this but knowing it's coming soon has me crying like crazy.  It's also happening at a time where my dad is in Greece and I can only imagine how they're reacting over there. 

I guess it's time to get some Ouzo as I'm gonna be celebrating like a motherfucker.  Holy fucking shit! 

• Like 3

There have been some incredible photos in this series in addition to the above. 

E6L7jQEXoAoOC7m?format=jpg&name=large

E6D3thUWQAYtSv-?format=jpg&name=large

E6UJsEJWEAI1QiJ?format=jpg&name=small

For a while this finals looked pretty fucking extra regular but it's turned into something special. Bucks in 6 but if we get 7 games of this I'm not gonna complain (unless Bucks lose then I will be very sad). 

• Thanks 1

I'm leaning towards game 7 but even then their home court advantage will push them through.  Though in the interest of fairness if they do blow it I'll think of something that will appease Lawful. 

Giannis restating his case for best player alive in this series has been amazing.

Also, it's amazing to think that, with maybe five plays going differently the last two games, and Devin Booker would've established himself as an A+ superstar who closed out the finals with back to back 40 point games.

• Like 1