DVDVR Message Board

2021 NBA PLAYOFFS

RIPPA

If the Hawks come back in this series, I hope Nate McMillan buys Okongwu one hell of a nice watch. I like John Collins but Okongwu is making Giannis work so much harder for everything.

Oh fuck that looked ugly.

Edited by Contentious C

Chris Paul should make a WrestleMania appearance with that bump.

And that's about the third inbounds violation on the Clippers that the refs have missed in this series.

Not that it matters. They should call the LAPD to report a murder. Metaphorical and literal, keep it classy, Patty.

Edited by Contentious C

I don't buy that whoever wins will deserve an asterisk, but man it's hard not to wonder how these playoffs would've gone if so many guys and especially stars hadn't been hurt.

• Like 1

I have stayed away from this section because I'm still and always will be on the Giannis train.  Especially since Lawful and some others don't like him here I just didn't feel it was worth posting anything.

But as a Greek I was celebrating like a mofo when they won game 6.  I sadly didn't have Ouzo on hand but if I did that would have been part of the celebrations for sure.  And considering they're going to get their asses handed to them I may as well celebrate now for how far they've come.

BUT if Giannis comes back and they do win the finals then I'll be really curious to see how y'all spin it.  Again I don't think it'll happen but there's always that "What if?" mentality that I have when watching the finals.

And here comes some anti-Giannis rhetoric in 3...2...1...

• Like 5

1 hour ago, NikoBaltimore said:

*clears throat*  *steps up to the mic*

Fuck Giannis. 

Thank you.  ? 

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

*clears throat*  *steps up to the mic*

Fuck Giannis. 

Thank you.  ? 

Well, FWIW I'd much rather it be you saying that than Lawful so I'll take it.  But I sense he'll be saying something soon enough.

Edited by NikoBaltimore

5 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

I have stayed away from this section because I'm still and always will be on the Giannis train.  Especially since Lawful and some others don't like him here I just didn't feel it was worth posting anything.

But as a Greek I was celebrating like a mofo when they won game 6.  I sadly didn't have Ouzo on hand but if I did that would have been part of the celebrations for sure.  And considering they're going to get their asses handed to them I may as well celebrate now for how far they've come.

BUT if Giannis comes back and they do win the finals then I'll be really curious to see how y'all spin it.  Again I don't think it'll happen but there's always that "What if?" mentality that I have when watching the finals.

All he does is flop and shoot free throws

5 minutes ago, Lawful Metal said:

All he does is flop and shoot free throws

Ah, that's the stuff. I won't deny any of that and will add that the refs favor him too much.  But I like the guy anyway.  Have fun watching it.