DVDVR Message Board

NHL 2021 - THE QUEST~

Dolfan in NYC

I'm only rooting for the Habs for Sami and Kevin's sake but it's going to be a big task to even the series.  It looked like they were getting their asses handed to them in games 1-3 and finally showed up last night.  It'll be interesting to see if they can fight back even when going to Tampa.

It was the best game of the series so far, but I think it's pretty ominous the shots were like 10-2 or something and Montreal got the lead on that 2nd shot. Honestly hopefully they get the lead in game 5 too, because it's what would keep things interesting.

I do think it's nice that they got to have a "real" Stanley Cup win after winning in the bubble last year. Makes it easier to forget the weirdness of last year happened at all.

Where's Scott Oake? This dork Sportsnet has doing the on-ice interviews sucks

12 minutes ago, elizium said:

I do think it's nice that they got to have a "real" Stanley Cup win after winning in the bubble last year. Makes it easier to forget the weirdness of last year happened at all.

Where's Scott Oake? This dork Sportsnet has doing the on-ice interviews sucks

I guess at least he's not asking the "who are you thinking of right now?" question. Me, bitch, I'm thinking about me. I just won the Cup

• Haha 1

While I didn't really have any skin in the Cup, I would have loved to see Montreal at least make it to 6 so that the mayor or whatever of Tampa could lose her shit after boasting that she hoped they would lose game 4 so they could celebrate at home

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Unlike some I don't think it taints their win at all but I do wonder if we'll see some new rules in place to prevent another Kucherov situation in the future.  Doesn't seem right that a player can sit out all season to duck the cap hit for his team and then play in the playoffs.  Obviously, it's not something that will come up that often but teams should definitely not get rewarded for sitting obviously healthy players.

• Like 1