DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling - 5/13/21: Under Siege Go Home Show.

Tasha/Jordynne was good stuff on BTI. Havok/Rosemary was short but enjoyable. Fun X Division 6 way. FinJuice theme is greatness. Under Siege looks like a pretty good stacked card. Dug the main event, great finishing stretch.

Results:

Spoiler

*Before the Impact Preshow Match: Tasha Steelz (w/ Kiera Hogan) def. Jordynne Grace (w/ Rachael Ellering) (15:43) with a crucifix bomb

Impact Wrestling - May 13, 2021

*Havok def. Rosemary (w/ Crazzy Steve & Black Taurus) (6:05) after the Tombstone Piledriver to become #1 contender to the knockouts championship. After the match, Deonna Purrazzo ran out to attack Havok but Havok fought her off. Kimber Lee & Susan tried to run out but were scared off by Decay. Havok laid out Deonna with the Tombstone.

*El Phantasmo def. Ace Austin, TJP, Rohit Raju, Acey Romero, & Petey Williams (10:56) after a double underhook facebuster on Petey, to become #1 contender to the X Division Championship.

*Willie Mack def. Sam Beale (3:08) with the Frog Splash. After the match, W. Morrissey laid out Mack.

*David Finlay (w/ Juice Robinson & Eddie Edwards) def. Karl Anderson (w/ Kenny Omega, Doc Gallows, & Don Callis) via DQ (5:47) when Omega interfered. 

*Brian Myers def. Crazzy Steve (w/ Rosemary) (7:06) via rollup grabbing the ropes for leverage. After the match, Black Taurus speared Myers. 

*Moose, Sami Callihan, & Chris Bey def. Trey Miguel, Matt Cardona, & Chris Sabin (15:59) when Callihan pinned Sabin after the package piledriver.

• Like 1

I think I would have actually broken 20 minutes of viewing time if it was Black Taurus instead of Crazy Steve.

• Haha 1

I caught: 

- Havok/Rosemary which was just a bear mauling. I thought the ref was gonna call it when she flattened her all the way out and kept throwing those crossfaces. 

- The recap of the next match with El-P looking like the sleaziest wrestler on the planet

- Swinger's Palace~! where every tag team tried to cram in one room on a dare, I guess. 

• Like 1

On 5/13/2021 at 9:20 PM, Hail Sabin said:

That Death Valley Driver in the Scramble match by El Phantasmo was something I have never seen before in wrestling! Just batshit crazy! 

There's part of me thinks it's a stupid spot in an empty area for a show that doesn't get that many viewers, but there's the more fun part of me that thought it was awesome!

• Like 1