DVDVR Message Board

WONG FEI-HUNG KUNG FU MOVIE REVIEW pre-thread

Execproducer

I've been a bit side-tracked with other stuff so I'll push the deadline out to the 14th. I start posting stuff on 6/15 regardless of what I have to work with. So far I have reviews from driver, J.T. and odessa. Since I try to lay these things out in a certain way, my preference would be for all bonus stuff to come directly to me but I think I can make an exception for @J.T.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Execproducer said:

I've been a bit side-tracked with other stuff so I'll push the deadline out to the 14th. I start posting stuff on 6/15 regardless of what I have to work with. So far I have reviews from driver, J.T. and odessa. Since I try to lay these things out in a certain way, my preference would be for all bonus stuff to come directly to me but I think I can make an exception for @J.T.

I like the way you lay things out, so I wouldn't be posting any of my bonus reviews I didn't submit to you until after you have published all of our content to the thread.

Also, if there is a specific template or format you would like me to follow, please PM it to me.

Edited by J.T.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Control said:

Funny that the rewrite was caused by former DVDVR movie club runner, Manos (the Boner Vivant of the screen grab).

Well funnily enough - the reason I saw it was because Hollinger retweeted it. I totally missed that the original poster was Doug Tilley

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Execproducer said:

Their screen cap for Drunken Master is also wrong.

Yeah that was in some of the other tweets which made it funnier

22 hours ago, Control said:

Funny that the rewrite was caused by former DVDVR movie club runner, Manos (the Boner Vivant of the screen grab).

MOVIE FEAST REPRESENT~!

17 hours ago, Execproducer said:

It's nice that they improved it but its still wrong.

That list is totally stupid.  I will post my own when the review thread lifts off of the ground.

8 minutes ago, J.T. said:

That list is totally stupid.  I will post my own when the review thread lifts off of the ground.

I'm going to start it tonight. I still have only the same three reviews that I mentioned last time so I'm going to post a bonus review to start and maybe that will light a fire under some people. :)