DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2021 WRESTLING IMAGERY.

E0fQtnwXMAUhILR?format=jpg&name=900x900

Eddie Kingston is booked for this.

E1jmcYaXMAQ_YiG?format=jpg&name=medium

So is Seth intentionally buying the worst possible clothes as part of his gimmick, or does he, in his non-wrestling role of being an actual person, look at this and think "That'll look great on TV, I should get it"?

Edited by AxB
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Happ Hazzard said:

Jackie Chan vs Ernest Miller

What?! Was this something he cooked up?

Of course that reminded me of this, which is always worth a repost: https://www.wwe.com/videos/scott-norton-vs-ernest-the-cat-miller-nitro-feb-1-1999 You gotta love Steiner storming in from off screen to practically grab Flash and drag him to the ring in a fit of roid rage. 

6 hours ago, AxB said:

So is Seth intentionally buying the worst possible clothes as part of his gimmick, or does he, in his non-wrestling role of being an actual person, look at this and think "That'll look great on TV, I should get it"?

It has to be intentional. He has been grabbing the most obnoxious clothing he can for his interviews the last couple of months.

7 hours ago, AxB said:

I'm continually flabbergasted Becky lets him out of the house dressed like that.

tumblr_m2ukx0cwIl1qm6sfao1_500.gif

Between them pushing this and whatever the Charlotte/Dana debacle was last time as MAGIC, you get the impression their social media teams REALLY hates the fanbase.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1