DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2021 WRESTLING IMAGERY.

3 hours ago, Zimbra said:

We also need more people doing "What's that over there?" spots

Nobody ever did the "Point at the Mania sign to distract somebody, then jump them" spot, did they? Someone totally should. It's established that the sign has mesmeric powers.

• Like 5

EzfqfPZWEAIdhSa?format=jpg&name=large

Hiroshi Tanahashi on the High Fly Flow. Tanahashi is right in all he says. One for @Brian Fowler with Eddie Guerrero mentioned.

When I think of the Frog Splash it's Art Barr, Eddie Guerrero, Rob Van Dam, Hiroshi Tanahashi and Montez Ford. Honourable mention to Seth Rollins.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, notoriusvig said:

How the hell did Buff get four hit and runs? How does that even happen? Is he just smashing into things like it's GTA?

I don't know why, but 'smash' triggered me into thinking about this again:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

I don't know why, but 'smash' triggered me into thinking about this again:

I hear birds outside my place all the time and this ends up being in my head more often than I care to admit.

2 hours ago, DreamBroken said:

191687710_324433785719742_40220037526362 

Bret Hart & The Rock on The Dini Petty Show (1997)

I love Bret’s caption on Instagram. He said they spent a good chunk of the interview talking to him about his appearance on Lonesome Dove and if he’d like to get into acting. Little did he know he was sitting next to a dude who would later become one of the biggest actors in the world. 

• Like 7

13 hours ago, The Natural said:

When I think of the Frog Splash it's Art Barr, Eddie Guerrero, Rob Van Dam, Hiroshi Tanahashi and Montez Ford. Honourable mention to Seth Rollins.

I'm a big fan of Kevin Owens frog splash. He's a big dude and it looks great and you can tell he's being safe with it. 

• Like 1