DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2021 Discussion of Wrestling.

12 minutes ago, nofuture said:

Looks like Zelina is headed back to WWE.

Does this mean her "Third Party" endeavours are finished and she came to the conclusion that unions are bad , m'kay? Very glad to see her get her job back, if that's what she wants, though!

• Like 1

Just a heads up, I have Dish and looking for the Michaels A&E Bio on Sunday, it's coming up with Booker T listed in its place on the guide. So that might be an issue for other people. I set it up to record anyway. 

EDIT: It amuses me a great deal that the Zelina Vega story is behind a Patreon paywall

Edited by Curt McGirt

Less than a year after being released, Zelina Vega and WWE are working toward her return.

Fightful first reported that Vega (Thea Trinidad-Budgen) was at the Performance Center Thursday doing filming for something and that "the working plan is for her to return to the company." Dave Meltzer confirmed the report.

The 30-year-old was released by WWE last November following issues regarding their policies about individual deals with third parties like Twitch where she has a popular, revenue generating channel. That release sparked interest from SAG-AFTRA after she tweeted about unionization, but nothing ever came of that interest.

In March, Meltzer reported that Trinidad had signed an undisclosed short-term deal that wouldn't allow her to work for another wrestling company. Prior to February's Revolution pay-per-view, AEW's Tony Khan said he was interested in talking with Vega after learning she was a free agent. It's unknown whether the two sides ever had a conversation.

Vega's husband Aleister Black has yet to wrestle since her release but recently was seen in late-April on SmackDown vignettes.

https://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/zelina-vega-wwe-working-plan-return-341316

• Sad 1

Would anyone know if this rumor is true, as in if its actually been reported or covered by credible sources and not just the run of the mill clickbait shites?

I feel for the guy if it's true

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Hayabusa said:

Would anyone know if this rumor is true, as in if its actually been reported or covered by credible sources and not just the run of the mill clickbait shites?

I feel for the guy if it's true

I've yet to see this anywhere credible, but simply awful if true. 

Guys I just saw an ad on my Facebook from prowrestlingtees for a tshirt for "The Reinforcer" Andrew Anderson. Is he a real wrestler? What's his gimmick, repeating things over and over until they are stuck in your head? ?

• Haha 5

He's been on the East Coast for decades. Used to be a Mad Russian. Just another fake Anderson like CW. I think that he replaced Metal Maniac as Snuka's driver. He is a "star" of the Hollywood hit movie The Wrestler.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ka-to said:

Just another fake Anderson like CW.

Or Arn and Ole... and was it Gene or Lars? Only one of the bunch was an actual Anderson, if I understood correctly? But yeah, I see what you ment.

26 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

How many Grahams were there, just Eddie and Jerry?

"Crazy" Luke and "Superstar" Billy, then there's the "son's" like Mike Graham and Dr. Jerry Graham Jr..

Edited by Mister TV

13 hours ago, Shartnado said:

Or Arn and Ole... and was it Gene or Lars? Only one of the bunch was an actual Anderson, if I understood correctly? But yeah, I see what you ment.

Leave it to the board's Nordic dude to get all technical about Anderssens.  ?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, odessasteps said:

How many Grahams were there, just Eddie and Jerry?

Billy? Or did you mean actual Grahams? That I couldn't tell you.

...and Mister TV beats me to the punch.

Edited by Shartnado
Too late

If you are wondering why #WeSupportSamiZayn is trending

Maybe this isn't actually happening and this is click bait but if there is some smoke to this can you imagine doing shit about this when you got a ref at NXT losing his damn mind in Florida council meeting on company time