DVDVR Message Board

UFC Fight Night on ESPN 23: Reyes vs. Procházka (5/1/2021) - Las Vegas, NV (UFC APEX)

Elsalvajeloco

Ey0HJzSVcAUTieX.jpg?1618325888

UFC Fight Night on ESPN 23: Reyes vs. Procházka 
May 1, 2021
Las Vegas, NV (UFC APEX)

Dominick Reyes (205.5) vs. Jiří Procházka (204) - Procházka, KO (spinning back elbow), R2 (4:29)
Giga Chikadze (146) vs. Cub Swanson (145.5) - Chikadze, TKO (body kick & punches), R1 (1:03)        
Ion Cuțelaba (206) vs. Dustin Jacoby (205) - DRAW (split)
Sean Strickland (185.5) vs. Krzysztof Jotko (185.5) - Strickland, DEC (unanimous)
Merab Dvalishvili (135.5) vs. Cody Stamann (135.5) - Dvalishvili, DEC (unanimous)

ESPN2 / ESPN+ Preliminary Card:
Randa Markos (115) vs. Luana Pinheiro (115.5) - Pinheiro, DQ (illegal upkick), R1 (4:16)
Kai Kamaka III (146) vs. TJ Brown (145.5) - Brown, DEC (split)
Poliana Botelho (125.5) vs. Luana Carolina (128.5)* - Carolina, DEC (split)
Loma Lookboonmee (116) vs. Sam Hughes (115.5) - Lookboonmee, DEC (unanimous)
Andreas Michailidis (185.5) vs. KB Bhullar (186) - Michailidis, DEC (unanimous)
Luke Sanders (145.5)vs. Felipes Colares (145.5) - Colares, DEC (unanimous)

*Forfeits 20% of purse for missing weight

Event Bonuses ($50,000)
Performance of the NightGiga Chikadze
Performance of the Night: Jiří Procházka
Fight of the Night: Dominick Reyes vs. Jiří Procházka

Rating: 538,000 viewers

1 hour ago, Hail Sabin said:

Anyone else have their DVR showing the main show on ESPN 2 as TBA instead of UFC Fight Night? 

This is one of those shows that has went from ESPN+ to television. Maybe the change was so late the info change hasn't registered. I dunno. I got Reyes vs. Prochazka but the description is that of a UFC compilation show. 

Just on her muay thai ability alone, if there was an atomweight division, I'm pretty sure Loma Lookboonmee would be a perennial title contender. Very few fighters I've seen (male or female) look that comfortable in the clinch.

I think that's weird area for that rule. I get knees and kicking an opponent when they're down But if the person kicking is on the ground under the person being kicked I feel like that should be fair game.

• Like 1

Hopefully, this is sort of a graduation fight for Dvalishvili. It's clear he's gonna win fights on this level. Now what can he do when he's truly tested?