DVDVR Message Board

SDL is The Pat McAfee Show - 4/16/2021

Dolfan in NYC

O future endeavors! Thou art fled to brutish beasts,
And men have lost their reason. Bear with me.
My heart is in the coffin there with Billie's resume,
And I must pause till it come back to me.
  • Like 2

Cesaro should be a multi time world champion in WWE. Scandalous that's he never held it. The only singles championship he's won is one reign as WWE United States Champion. I'd love the big names on Smackdown Live in Daniel Bryan, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins would go to Vince McMahon and say Cesaro is well overdue a WWE world title reign. The WWE Championship is THE world title you want to win in WWE for its long history and the names who have held it than the WWE Universal Championship.

• Like 3

Nice to see them move on to Cesaro vs. Roman.

Bianca's promo was good stuff. Was hoping to see someone new debut to challenge her, but it feels liek they are going the route of triple threat with how pissed Sasha was and Bayley straight up saying she was going for the belt.

Not fond of Roode/Ziggler keeping the belts. 

Cesaro/Jey was going well until Seth interrupted.

Surprisingly enough I found Pat far more passable on commentary than I thought I would. He is a noticeable step up from the guy they have doing Raw. I also like that he isn't a straight up heel commentator like Graves. 

7 hours ago, The Natural said:

Cesaro should be a multi time world champion in WWE. Scandalous that's he never held it. The only singles championship he's won is one reign as WWE United States Champion. I'd love the big names on Smackdown Live in Daniel Bryan, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins would go to Vince McMahon and say Cesaro is well overdue a WWE world title reign. The WWE Championship is THE world title you want to win in WWE for its long history and the names who have held it than the WWE Universal Championship.

... Did you watch Rudy before posting this? ?

Wait 10 years to bust out one move.

TV shows it 8 times within the following week.

RELAX. LESS IS MORE. It's like they're deliberately trying to shove it down our throats so the viewer gets tired of it quicker.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Used to be lucky enough to see Claudio every month. One of the nicest guys ever but I'l never forget the time he told me he wears a size medium shirt.  I obviously called him out on it and he had Alex Shelley reach back and show me a tag. Motherfucker was wearing a Medium.    

remember when he was in ROH and they made the video of him swinging the trees? Was fucking amazing. 

• Like 2

I can't get into Claudio single push #13.  I like Claudio quite a bit, but feel like the time for him to get over as a singles guy is long past and this push will end the same way every other attempt has.  Just kinda waiting for him to stumble through a promo or suffer a minor injury and Vince will lose interest.  Was mostly happy his match with Jey ended in a dq.  Neither guy needs to be taking a loss right now.  They had something with Jey when his program with Roman started, and they could rehab him very easily, but he's cooled off some since anyone looking to challenge Roman has to go through Jey first (and does go through Jey first).  Also, as much as I like Cesaro, he's not taking the title off Roman, so a title program with him isn't going to be that interesting.