DVDVR Message Board

WWE Hall of Fame 2021

ChesterCopperpot

Apparently Batista has a conflict and won’t be indicted this year.

Meltzer’s update was a little confusing but basically the WWE confirmed there was a change and it involves Batista

Also - the ceremony is being taped ahead of time. (This is partly due to the WWE needing to vacate the Thunderdome - April 2 is the last day)

POST Wrestling can also confirm that the Hall of Fame will be taped over two days at Tropicana Field before the end of WWE’s residency. Fightful Select had already reported that the Hall of Fame will be taped the week prior on Tuesday & Thursday

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2021 at 2:16 PM, odessasteps said:

Imagine someone telling Vince in 1998 that he would put Bischoff in his HOF.

Especially after Bischoff's recent appearances in AEW.

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2021 at 11:59 AM, Hagan said:

Molly Holly is basically a saint so this is well deserved. Underrated career, as well. WCW '99 was what it was but her flying around and interfering for Savage was fun. 

And the inventor of the Molly-Go-Round!

Edited by J.T.
  • Like 1

Kane the wrestler definitely deserves to be in the HOF.  Just too damn bad about what Glenn has become.

But Khali?  I get it's for the India fans but holy bats to answer Rippa's question from elsewhere he's easily the worst wrestler to go in.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Kane the wrestler definitely deserves to be in the HOF.  Just too damn bad about what Glenn has become.

But Khali?  I get it's for the India fans but holy bats to answer Rippa's question from elsewhere he's easily the worst wrestler to go in.

I echo all the above my friend says. Man, I pulled such a face reading about The Great Khali's induction. Ugh. Interesting that Undertaker hasn't been inducted yet, the year after his retirement (so he says) unlike Edge was.

2 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Interesting that Undertaker hasn't been inducted yet, the year after his retirement (so he says) unlike Edge was.

Besides Taker clearly being able to call his own shots, if they have anyone left to sell tickets to the HOF its Taker and Rock.

Also - remember, Mania is in Texas next year

8 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Besides Taker clearly being able to call his own shots, if they have anyone left to sell tickets to the HOF its Taker and Rock.

Also - remember, Mania is in Texas next year

I forgot WrestleMania is in Texas next year. That makes most sense.

At some point they're really gonna run out of names, could see in the future WWE deactivating their Hall of Fame for some years. 

Anyway I would like to see Keiji Muto get in some day.

57 minutes ago, D.Z said:

At some point they're really gonna run out of names, could see in the future WWE deactivating their Hall of Fame for some years.

I mean not when they are going to induct guys multiple times. (and there is no shortage of deceased wrestlers due to their "only one a year rule"

Plus they are only just now starting to get to Ruthless Aggression guys.

The one place where they are gonna blow through the ranks quick are the women

5 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I mean not when they are going to induct guys multiple times. (and there is no shortage of deceased wrestlers due to their "only one a year rule"

Plus they are only just now starting to get to Ruthless Aggression guys.

The one place where they are gonna blow through the ranks quick are the women

The Bellas will be inducted as a duo and then individually.