DVDVR Message Board

AEW - MAR 2021

Casey

56 minutes ago, John from Cincinnati said:

Orange Cassidy is getting new music. Assuming he doesn't do anything on Dynamite that would require us hearing it, it'll be debuting on Dark: Elevation. Tony promises it will be "dope." 

Why does he want Rhino's old music?

• Like 1

• Sting spoke to Bleacher Report on his street fight earlier this month at Revolution. "The cinematic was fun,” he said. “I would like to do more of those for sure, but I came out of it in shambles. It took its toll on me. It was two nights of filming and that was pretty tough. It can be taxing on the body especially at my age. It was 12 hours instead of being in the ring for 30-40 minutes. I love filming. I have done movies and TV, and I always have fun with that stuff. The tough part was all of the hours and the recovery time."
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, John from Cincinnati said:

Do we think Coach Tony can afford the rights to some Bruno Mars? 

Why not just throw some money Morris Day or Sting's (the musician, not Real Estate Steve) way?  I'd rather the artists Bruno rips off get paid.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You have to admire the grift of either Tony Khan or Cody Rhodes to think that people will actually care about a reality series of Cody and his wife.  Like at least has Vince McMahon has the statue to pull that shit off with people like the Miz.  

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, hammerva said:

You have to admire the grift of either Tony Khan or Cody Rhodes to think that people will actually care about a reality series of Cody and his wife.  Like at least has Vince McMahon has the statue to pull that shit off with people like the Miz.  

I'd much much MUCH rather have a Mox/Renee reality show.  One episode with Mox and Kingston buying baby shower gifts would be *chef's kiss*

25 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

If they're gonna force that on the air can we at least get an hour of Dark on at like 2 AM? Or just slot it in an old WCW position?

We used to get Worldwide here on CBS NY at 2 AM Saturdays right after ECW on MSG, so that works perfectly for me

Edited by Zakk_Sabbath
Spells