DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2021 WRESTLING IMAGERY.

Bryan_Reigns.0.0.jpg

Fastlane 2015: Roman Reigns vs. Daniel Bryan. That was the WrestleMania main event we didn't get at WrestleMania.

Same goes for Fastlane 2021: It'll be Roman Reigns vs. Daniel Bryan providing Bryan beats Jey Uso in a Steel Cage on Smackdown this week. Give me Reigns/Bryan as a WrestleMania headliner over Reigns/Edge.

• Like 1

EvSG5eHWgAI7NIS?format=jpg&name=medium

Bret Hart wearing very special ring attire, pink and black with orange vs. Steve Austin at the 1996 Survivor Series 1996 in a ***** match. Bret Hart also did a top rope elbow rather than the traditional middle rope one he used.

• Like 7

Inca Peruano vs Guy Mercier

Peruano remains maybe the single most imaginative and talented guy we've seen in this footage.

Here's a crazy "rule of 3" sequence with his mare/headscissors takedown combo and a really unique way to block it

Spoiler

ZY33K8.gif

And I didn't capture the straightjacket reversal here, so we come in with Mercier having already switched it around and Peruano trying to escape. You're looking for the downright magic bump into the rope tie-up at the end though:

71jjmO.gif

• Like 5

• RIPPA pinned this topic

EvZn8o2XMAgIPHj?format=jpg&name=medium

"what Bret Hart would be like if he came around today" CAW

Shamelessly stolen from wrestling twitter who seem to think, tights YAY!, kick pads BOO! 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, D.Z said:

I still think he would be wearing laced wrestling boots. 

At the very least, the kickpads would incorporate way more pink/black.

• Like 1