DVDVR Message Board

SDL 26 FEB 2021: Roman Reigns is on Edge

Sex Machine Gun

21 hours ago, NoFistsJustFlips said:

Allow me to blow your minds here...

So Jimmy Usso comes back to help Reigns retain at Fastlane. Edge s outnumbered 3-1. Obviously that pulls Christian into having his back. They talk about having someone to even the odds at Wrestlemania. Reigns & Usos out first. It's time for Edge to come out. The lights go off. All of sudden the stage is on fire. Then the best theme song of all time hits and The Brood rises out of the stage. Gangrel spits the blood into the air. Then you can go into Edge's normal music kicking in and the sides are even.

Tell me The Brood with a suppued up Wrestlemana entrance and Ganrel's music wouldn't get a big pop. I don't care if Gangrel in and of himself isn't seen as a big deal. That's a cool full circle moment that fits the current story. The Bloodline vs The Brood dawg, book that shit on the Smackdown after Mania as a one off too.

EvergreenBaggyAndalusianhorse-max-1mb.gi

Besides, Gangrel works a promotion around here sometimes (OSCW, Old School Championship Wrestling). He's got commitments!

I somehow failed to absorb the name of "Alpha Academy" for the Gable/Otis team. I demand this become a full-on stable with a Michael Winslow sound effects character and the equivalent of a Tackleberry who just wants to hit big finishers (like being the big gun freak) every single move despite Gable's attempts to teach fundamentals.