DVDVR Message Board

Raw is Running The Gauntlet - 2/15/2021

Dolfan in NYC

So Alexa is a doom metal fan, huh?  

EuUaCiGXIAIp8-j?format=jpg&name=medium

If you believe SportsKeeda (and of course, who doesn't), Lacey Evans is legitimately pregnant, which will definitely change a thing or two.  

She apparently told WWE this morning. 

• Like 1

Miffed the Gauntlet match involving the RAW Elimination Chamber was wasted on that line up and the six in the Smackdown Elimination Chamber match will be a six man tag. Wanted to see Daniel Bryan and Cesaro in a Gauntlet match Elimination Chamber six since 2018 when that first became a thing.

Edited by The Natural

I wanted them to use the screens and someone to hack the screens for a long time...  like Zod in Man of Steel.   Glad they finally did it though I thought it'd be The Fiend doing it. Close enough.  

Also..  credit to Bad Bunny.  He's legit the biggest star in the music business and he's there every week.  Maybe he was just showing up every week to get close to Mandy but still..  credit is credit.  

He shows up more than Lesnar! 

• Like 1

Lana/Shayna was decent while it lasted.

Charlotte/Asuka vs. Peyton/Lacey was going fine before the pregnancy reveal stuff. I kind of want it to be true if only to end this dumb feud.

Kofi/Miz seemed solid from what I caught. I do like Miz taking himself out of the EC match since he has the briefcase. Also was amused at them arguing the semantics of World vs. Universal vs. ECW as to why Braun & Morrison were not involved.

The Gauntlet match was solid-good though its hard to care with how little Raw is doing for me most of the time.

40 minutes ago, nofuture said:

So now two women have gotten pregnant off the possibility of facing Asuka.  Impressive.

They would rather face labor than fight Asuka.

45 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

So Alexa is a doom metal fan, huh?  

If you believe SportsKeeda (and of course, who doesn't), Lacey Evans is legitimately pregnant, which will definitely change a thing or two.  

She apparently told WWE this morning. 

Several wrestling news sites have reported it also.  Meltzer has it on his site, but is framing it as "sources have reported."

Only bit of the show I caught.  At the time, I thought it was just part of the angle.  Lol. worth writing it in if only for Ric's swaggering "I still got it" strut up the ramp.

The first half of the gauntlet with Styles against Kofi and Drew were good but the rest of it was putting over Drew who didn't need it more.

Lacey's announcement just showed that the angle can in fact get even worse. I hope it's legit and leads to it being promptly forgotten.

According to a few different sources tonight, Lacey is shoot pregnant. 

They have to put the storyline to bed now, don't they? She's married and already has a young kid...they wouldn't keep up hinting that Ric is they baby daddy, right?

It's WWE...why am I asking? ?

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, JonnyLaw said:

Bad Bunny will be SNL with the 24/7 title.  There’s a non-zero chance Truth shows up to win it from him.

Just cracked up picturing Truth winning it back during Bunny's monologue, then coming out with everyone else at the end saying goodbye when Kyle Mooney suddenly schoolboys him to win the title.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, nofuture said:

So now two women have gotten pregnant off the possibility of facing Asuka.  Impressive.

Asuka does have mist she's used.  Hopefully we don't get any baby rikishi.

Asuka needs to mist R-Truth by mistake somehow, and R-Truth then thinks he's pregnant.

Edited by alstein
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, alstein said:

Asuka does have mist she's used.  Hopefully we don't get any baby rikishi.

Asuka needs to mist R-Truth by mistake somehow, and R-Truth then thinks he's pregnant.

Yin Ling The Erotic Terrorist to replace Kairi Sane in the New Kabuki Warriors

• Like 1

6 hours ago, nofuture said:

Might as well go all out and have the child be Bray since he's being "reborn".

We should get Alexa drugging Lacey ala Rosemary's Baby and it turns out Bray (the devil) is the father.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 2