DVDVR Message Board

AEW - FEB 2021

Dolfan in NYC

I'm not sure I understand what you're talking about. What does referencing a Memphis angle have to do with 'little brother syndrome' between AEW and WWE? 

Also all famous people on twitter are simultaneously told they suck and that they're the second coming every moment of every day. 

1 minute ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

just my own opinion

I pretty much feel the same, but I have some people bookmarked because I trust them for important information. There's also some funny people like Rex Chapman that I have bookmarked.

29 minutes ago, Craig H said:

I pretty much feel the same, but I have some people bookmarked because I trust them for important information. There's also some funny people like Rex Chapman that I have bookmarked.

Is this a pro wrestling message board or a message board in which we get to have the privilege of being reminded every month the righteous purist political thoughts of Craig?

Let’s get back to wrestling...wrassiling. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Flair’s Shadow said:

Is this a pro wrestling message board or a message board in which we get to have the privilege of being reminded every month the righteous purist political thoughts of Craig?

Let’s get back to wrestling...wrassiling. 

Uh, what the fuck?

First of all, I don't remind anyone of my political ideas on here. I stay within the lines.

Secondly, if you don't like me pointing out 4 fucking people I bookmark, then either mute me or go fuck yourself. Your board gimmick is beyond tired and lame, but stick to that because you don't know shit about shit when it comes to anything else.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Goodear said:

I'm not sure I understand what you're talking about. What does referencing a Memphis angle have to do with 'little brother syndrome' between AEW and WWE? 

Also all famous people on twitter are simultaneously told they suck and that they're the second coming every moment of every day. 

I was being glib because this was during a conversation about the golf cart used during the Reigns-Owens match.  

And because I'm in a mood.  I rupaulogize if my joke didn't hit. 

6 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

I was being glib because this was during a conversation about the golf cart used during the Reigns-Owens match.  

And because I'm in a mood.  I rupaulogize if my joke didn't hit. 

Happens. 

26 minutes ago, Craig H said:

Uh, what the fuck?

First of all, I don't remind anyone of my political ideas on here. I stay within the lines.

Secondly, if you don't like me pointing out 4 fucking people I bookmark, then either mute me or go fuck yourself. Your board gimmick is beyond tired and lame, but stick to that because you don't know shit about shit when it comes to anything else.

You are correct. I don’t know shit about shit. I’m just not an expert on shit. My apologies.

However, 

Arn Anderson will turn on Cody and Sting will be there to remind Cody as he lays on the mat covered in his own blood....the golden rule of Pro Wrestling. 

Never trust an Anderson.

Because the Shadow knows...

Edited by Flair’s Shadow

Or Sting finally turns on someone! It was funny that when he was walking out to save Darby on a weekly basis from Team Taz just how much it was similar to the angle with Powerhouse Hobbs where he only ran off heels but never touched them. 

13 minutes ago, Web Conn said:

Why would a Rhodes ever trust an Anderson? Just look at the track record.

Maybe Cody feels lost not having Dusty there and sees Arn as a second father, or perhaps Cody feels Arn has changed his ways as he approachs senior citizenship.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, D.Z said:

Maybe AEW someday should make another show but 1 hour only for the women.

This needs to happen. It would be such a help to the whole division.  It would also offer them a chance to shine without  comparison to the more polished men’s division.  

I don’t expect their second show to be this, but I wish it were.  I don’t need anymore AEW than the 2 hours on Wednesdays.  Or for me, 90 minutes early Thursday mornings before work.

• Like 1

I agree concerning television but completely disagree concerning a YouTube show.  

Im not even suggesting I’d regularly tune into a women’s division show, but it would help get their roster to a point where they aren’t just regularly eating up a segment on Dynamite just for the sake of repping the division.  I’d like to see them only have worthy bouts on dynamite and ppv and keep everything else to the purposed youtube women’s division show.  

Edited by HarryArchieGus