DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2021 WRESTLING IMAGERY

4 hours ago, Eoae said:

We've discussed who is the best of all-time in pretty much every aspect of pro wrestling, I don't think I've ever seen a discussion on who is the best rope runner of all time.  Milano Collection AT is a good place to start. 

• Like 1

More Spartacus vs Schanbel:

I really like the sell here. Nice stooging spin. He'd do that on almost every uppercut:

E8J5AK.gif

And then there is this. This didn't end the match but it set up the KO punch but come on. We've seen those flip bombs before but never like this. This is pretty much the craziest move in pro wrestling before 1991?

OMWrOG.gif

• Like 4

3 hours ago, supremebve said:

I don't think I've ever seen a discussion on who is the best rope runner of all time.  Milano Collection AT is a good place to start. 

I misread that sentence as "who is the best dope runner of all time" - and still thought the sentence made perfect sense.  

Admittedly, i was wondering why you thought the answer would be Milano and not one of Vince's guys from the late 80's/early 90's.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, AxB said:

Bret Hart with Salt n Pepa. I think they like him.

"The Best There Is, The Best There Was, And The Best There Ever Will Be" was truer in more ways than we ever dared to realize.

• Like 3